Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s Saman’s bday! He turns 28

Very weird not a single mention of it by TM players or TM social media accounts….
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Happy Birthday Sammy Davis Jr...!! 🎂

time to cele with a clutch screamer from 35yards out in tomorrow's game ..!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        If Brentford keep this up they may eventually even out the bad Karma of Brighton and put the English PL back on the map for Iranian expats.

Comment

Brentford Love for Saman & Teammelli

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
            Brentford Love for Saman & Teammelli
            Somebody shoulda comment that it was Not only his 28th TM cap .... also his 28th Birthday ... then put on clip of his sickass pass to Azmoun in the box which he wasted by jumping offside and holding the ball too long..!!

Comment

Played really well, although i still expect more from Saman. He should be more visible in attacks and do more with freekicks.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I don't understand why Jahanbaksh took the free kick in the penalty area in the end.

That was the perfect position for Saman. When Saman is in the game he MUST take every free kick, we don't have a better shooter with such a unique shooting technique

I think Saman has to assert himself more, with him you sometimes have the feeling that he often holds back, be it with Brentford or with Teammelli

Comment

^ ARJ should have let Saman take that. ARJ did great yesterday against Iraq but one aspect of leadership is humility to let others shine. What he did with that free kick was uncalled for.

Go Saman!

Comment

Big game (for us @ least ) coming up this Saturday against Pothead’s Brighton ..!
                    Saman probably more likely to come off bench Than start…!?
                    Had a pretty decent outing last game & performed admirably internationally on a part time basis too..! I really hope he gets a goal or assist & more importantly will be hoping for a win in this possibly early relegation!? 6pointer ..!?
                    He still needs to significantly up his stamina & work-rate on the pitch in order to become a regular starter in EPL, he has all other needed footballing qualities, IMO..!

Go Sammy & Brentford
                    Train hard …. Earn starting spot ..!

BHA are especially susceptible to conceding goals when pressed hard & high up in their half of the pitch & Brentford are especially good on that front ..! High Energy & physical play in MF & Top third of the pitch is key to undoing Pothead’s preferred tactics which insist on building it from the back & then crowding up your backline if they manage to skip the high press ..! Hence I think Frank the Tank is more likely to start this weekend ahead of our boy ..!? :/

Comment

Brentford have signed Zanka on a free transfer after he was released by Fenerbache.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Big game (for us @ least ) coming up this Saturday against Pothead’s Brighton ..!
                        Saman probably more likely to come off bench Than start…!?
                        Had a pretty decent outing last game & performed admirably internationally on a part time basis too..! I really hope he gets a goal or assist & more importantly will be hoping for a win in this possibly early relegation!? 6pointer ..!?
                        He still needs to significantly up his stamina & work-rate on the pitch in order to become a regular starter in EPL, he has all other needed footballing qualities, IMO..!
                        Go Sammy & Brentford
                        Train hard …. Earn starting spot ..!
                        BHA are especially susceptible to conceding goals when pressed hard & high up in their half of the pitch & Brentford are especially good on that front ..! High Energy & physical play in MF & Top third of the pitch is key to undoing Pothead’s preferred tactics which insist on building it from the back & then crowding up your backline if they manage to skip the high press ..! Hence I think Frank the Tank is more likely to start this weekend ahead of our boy ..!? :/
                        what a saturday! brentford vs bha, porto vs sporting and also zenit vs akhmat

(and united newcastle..)
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Potter about to put on a masterclass. Comfortable Brighton win incoming

Comment

Damn. This match has to come after an international break so Saman will be returning from travel.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Damn. This match has to come after an international break so Saman will be returning from travel.
                              Well, not sure he would have gotten the start anyway, but either way, he'll be pumped to play against his former gaffer.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Well, not sure he would have gotten the start anyway, but either way, he'll be pumped to play against his former gaffer.
                                Given his performance vs Villa, I think there was a very good chance he would've started this match if it werent for the international break. But it's okay, I am hopeful he'll make a substitute appearance at least!

Comment

Working...
                                X