• Show
Clear All

66"
    fak saman subbed out for Wissa

he still had gas in tank .... !!?:/

Comment

Subbed off. Great performance!

Comment

Really good performance from Saman - he needs to be starting for us in the internationals.

Comment

Saman subbed off and gets a great send off comment about his outstanding performance and only being subbed off due to fatigue from all his efforts. Commentator said his sub must also do the same as Saman.

Comment

Solid performance.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Subbed off as expected, ran his legs off and had a great performance. Praise from Warnock and the Brenton fans at the stadium. One of those performances that you wont see in the highlight reels but which really complicated things for Villas defense.

Saman's main goal right now should be to build up 90 minute fitness in my opinion

Comment

Great play from him.

Noergaard has been bad every brentford game I’ve watched. No idea how he starts.

Comment

As many here predicted, Saman's game is built for the EPL. His first start today, in a hostile away atmosphere, and he still played well. Controlled possession, smart on the ball, strong in defense, quick thinking on his feet, always a threat to shoot.

He will only get better from here as he gets more acclimated to the EPL.

Comment

This kid came long way. He also has great character. Hope he continues to improve.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

brentford have lost all offensive venom since his withdraw.... lets hope they manage another point away.... they certainly deserve at least that much from this game..!!

Comment

8 minutes of added time!!! It’s like having an AFC ref for an away TM match

Comment

villa have loaded up offensively with subs pushing too hard for win .... 8 min extra time given..... perfect time for bees to smash and grab all 3

Comment

Another away point for Frank and the Bees. Undefeated in the first 3 matches in EPL. Next up after the international break: none other than Potter’s Seagulls. Time for the grasshopper to teach the master a thing or two.

Comment

1-1 FT
                              nervy finish to the game but bees manage another Valuable point away from home..
                              excellent performance from saman in 65 min on the pitch

he is a must start in my book for TM in the upcoming wcqs..!!

Comment

Watched the 2nd half only. The 20 mins of Ghoddos I got to see were outstanding!

His positioning and vision has always been very good, but today I (finally) got to see much more bite/pressing from him and what a difference that makes!

Also his ball controll is VERY good. After he was subbed off, the game became both way more chaotic and rough. I don't know if all of that can be attributed to his subbing, but Brentford seemed much more balanced and centered and controlled while he was on.

My main takeaways for TM: he must start and he should definitely be played more forward (with freedom to pull back from time to time as needed) as he did today.

I feel that using using him too far back would be a waste of his AM qualities.

Comment

Working...
                                X