No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice control by Ghoddos, and he is fouled.

Commentator: "He's been outstanding this first half, Ghoddos".

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Nice control by Ghoddos, and he is fouled.

Commentator: "He's been outstanding this first half, Ghoddos".
      Excellent comment on him!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

EPL commentators: “Ghoddos has been outstanding in the first half...the way he protects the ball”

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
          So ACTO to the lineup, Ghoddos is playing more forward today, just behind two strikers?

Any links?
          He is linking the play between the defensive side and the front two . He has been everywhere all over the pitch , that was one of the best half of football I have seen from him in a Brentford shirt. Well done Saman.

Comment

Ghoddos getting praise from the CNBC commentary for his movement, possession play

Comment

That was Stephen Warnock with the comment by the way, ex Liverpool and Aston Villa defender. I like him as a commentator , he does stuff for Sky and BBC as well.

Comment

So ACTO to the lineup, Ghoddos is playing more forward today, just behind two strikers?

Any links?
                His position is a mix of everything. Sometimes he drops deep to help distribute. Sometimes he makes the run in behind defenders when the forwards pull up. Sometimes he plays between the lines to help with linkup. Sometimes he drifts wide to swap with Canos. Very fluid system in play right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  He is linking the play between the defensive side and the front two . He has been everywhere all over the pitch , that was one of the best half of football I have seen from him in a Brentford shirt. Well done Saman.
                  This is great to hear, both for Ghoddos' career in the PL and for TM where we desperately need exactly what you describe!

Comment

HT
                    1-1
                    Entertaining and open game

Saman had a very solid display in a more advance MF position up the pitch... however Brentford has struggled to build it from the back in his absence further back as before..!

towards the end of the half he wasnt making himself as open as he shoulda for an outlet pass from under pressure backline ... or was being marked tighter than start of the game after Av defenders got a sense of his danger when in possession of ball..!

needs a goal or assist in 2nd half to top off his great display so far ..!

Comment

Any links?
                      http://hockeyweb.site/daily/news/aston28/?sport=soccer
                      works for me so far ..!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        His position is a mix of everything. Sometimes he drops deep to help distribute. Sometimes he makes the run in behind defenders when the forwards pull up. Sometimes he plays between the lines to help with linkup. Sometimes he drifts wide to swap with Canos. Very fluid system in play right now.
                        Wonderful to hear (for me unfortunately nothing to see unless someone has a link).

Go Ghoddos! Go Brentford!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Thanks! Hopefully it stays up for the 2nd half.

Comment

The amount of work he is putting in I wouldn’t be surprised to see him subbed off in the second half , believe me it will not be performance related.

Comment

Ajer has been horrible today, really being exploited. Messy in possession too.

Comment

El Ghazi is so dirty
                                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X