No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Saman is out of the squad for Man United match on Monday due to a twisted ankle. https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...-vs-brentford/

Wishing him a quick recovery.

Go Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        Saman is out of the squad for Man United match on Monday due to a twisted ankle. https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...-vs-brentford/

Wishing him a quick recovery.

Go Saman!
        Our players always have this tendency to get injured just as they are starting to get minutes and play well, especially the ones in the Premier League....

Comment

none of them bar a few push themselves to the limit. They are unfit. When unfit you get injured.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            none of them bar a few push themselves to the limit. They are unfit. When unfit you get injured.
            It's not about being unfit. As good as his performance was, Saman is not built to be a RWB in the premier league.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              It's not about being unfit. As good as his performance was, Saman is not built to be a RWB in the premier league.
              I am sure the coaches know much more about Saman's capabilities than us fans.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

Not in the lineup v. ManU and interestingly not listed as injured according to Livescore.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Not in the lineup v. ManU and not listed as injured according to Livescore.

He's injured.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Not in the lineup v. ManU and interestingly not listed as injured according to Livescore.
                    he is badly injured bro, he came out with crutches after the tottenham game. Hopefully his twited ankle is not that serious .

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      He's injured.
                      Yes I am aware. Hence why I said it was interesting he wasn't listed as injured.

Comment

Such a shame he is injured. He played very hard last game and got injured pushing himself beyond his limits. I hope he does not give up playing solid like last game and keep at it.
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          he is badly injured bro, he came out with crutches after the tottenham game. Hopefully his twited ankle is not that serious .
                          if its just a twisted knee then he should be good to go for next week

it really swells and gets tender the day or 2 after that it starts to feel better .... a week or 2 later he should feel 80-100% ...!! ?? based on personal experience ...!!

probably should wear one of those lace-up soccer style ankle brace for the next game or 2 till his confidence in the ankle get better..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

it really swells and gets tender the day or 2 after that it starts to feel better .... a week or 2 later he should feel 80-100% ...!! ?? based on personal experience ...!!

probably should wear one of those lace-up soccer style ankle brace for the next game or 2 till his confidence in the ankle get better..!!
                            I think he'll be out for 3-4 weeks, pretty much for rest of the season. Hopefully he can get back on track for next season but I really want him to join german club like hertha berlin and get some decent playing time for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Lol you must be a young buck. I twisted my knee a couple years ago and it took me all summer to recover. Don't even get me started on my ankle injury. That one effectively retired me from rec soccer!

Comment

This is why i think Iranian players should start aiming for la liga teams. Would sergio last a day in Premier league??

Bundes liga , La liga , Liga nos = Heaven for iranian players

Comment

Working...
                                X