Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Nourafkan??
    I don’t really see any solid LB option for us other than Amiri, but I prefer him in the midfield over nourollahi. We’re missing quality in midfield and wingbacks and one of nourollahi or noorafkan will probably be in the team. I don’t prefer either of them, but it’s clear they’re players Skocic relies on.

Comment

https://highlightsfootball.net/video...ur-highlights/

min 13.20

you see him already gone down in their box holding his ankle with seemingly no one near him..?? probably, hopefully no more serious than a turned .. sprained ankle ... ?
      its gonna swell up and hurt even more usually the next day ..!:/

hope he recovers by next game,but that is probably unlikely ...!!? seconds prior to being subbed out too...!! damn

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I’m a big Ghoddos fan and I believe be should start every game for us as he’s a huge help in tight spaces, but let’s not forget his last couple of games in TM were not great.
        It coincided with lack of playing time in Brentford so I put it down to match fitness.
        I hope he’s ok and we have a healthy and in form Ghoddos ready to score a 35 yarder against England.
        I think one of the reason he hasn't been great under Skocic is because He hasn't been given consistent playing time.

He is either given trash minutes at the of the 2nd half, or starts and is subbed if at half time. He needs 3 or so starts in a row to gel with the team and learn Skocic's non existent tactics.

Give him the playing tile Ahmad gets, and he will be one of our best players day in and day out

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          I think one of the reason he hasn't been great under Skocic is because He hasn't been given consistent playing time.

He is either given trash minutes at the of the 2nd half, or starts and is subbed if at half time. He needs 3 or so starts in a row to gel with the team and learn Skocic's non existent tactics.

Give him the playing tile Ahmad gets, and he will be one of our best players day in and day out
          Yah definitely. The TM games are definitely the reason for his lack of match fitness as opposed to the 4 min he got once in a while for Brentford before his recent resurgence. I mean we all know how Brentford plays once every couple months while TM plays weekly! [emoji1745]

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Given the clear shortcomings and blindness of our manager, we're having to rely on natural forces to arrive at our best XI/squad for the WC and Ghaedi and Nouro's club situation are promising for that. As is Ghoddos and Allahyar's. Keep sticking your needles into the voodoo dolls for Sarlak, Kamal and Gholami and I reckon even the Croat will struggle to go wrong with squad and team selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Good weekend for our boys

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              I'd say so as well

Comment

crazy to think dalal sko will play ahmad over saman

Comment

Saman did well today!

He needs to be a little more assertive in his game and perhaps selfish at times! he is humbled and that is not a good quality in English football. Look at Son! Reason for his success is he thinks of himself as better than Kean.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Did you see his last game in Asian cup? His wheelchair had two flat tires.
                      I assume you are referring to the game against Foolad in "AFC Champions League" not "Asian Cup." I don't think anyone on Al-Ghozmeet did anything notable other than try to get into a fight or take players out. Did you watched Koorollahi's last game? Oh never mind he doesn't play much. I have watched all our games in WC qualifications and take Saeed over Koorollahi anytime, even with two flat tires on his wheelchair.

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
                        I assume you are referring to the game against Foolad in "AFC Champions League" not "Asian Cup." I don't think anyone on Al-Ghozmeet did anything notable other than try to get into a fight or take players out. Did you watched Koorollahi's last game? Oh never mind he doesn't play much. I have watched all our games in WC qualifications and take Saeed over Koorollahi anytime, even with two flat tires on his wheelchair.
                        Yes, you are right, I meant his last game in AFC Champions league. If you did not know who Saeed was and you just saw that one game of his, would you have pick him out and say, gosh, he is TM material. Apparently, you do, so we just disagree. I thought that was the worst performance from Saeed that I had ever seen. Particularly regarding how very little he ran in that game. I am not even sure he was tired or winded, he just seemed so uninterested.

Comment

Tons of love for Saman in this thread - moreso than any other Brentford player.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Any updates on his injury?

Comment

Im really glad for Saman. Maybe this PL curse will break. Mashallah Saman!

If it does: none would be more glad to have been proven wrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X