No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Saman Ghoddos really play as RB ????!!!

Comment

I loved how now that Premier League survival is assured, Frank has opened up his team and is playing beautiful football. He was not afraid of Tottenham and did not play defensively or park the bus or anything. Gave them a great game and was the better team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        RWB. Not RB.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Skocic kept him on the bench against Korea in Tehran while subbing on Ghaedi, Noorafkan, and Sarlak.
          Poor Skocic can't win!!! If he tries new players, he is criticized for doing so. If he doesn't, he is criticized for not doing so.

The SK game was equivalent of a friendly. He is supposed to tinker with formations and players.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
            Right wing back.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
              Poor Skocic can't win!!! If he tries new players, he is criticized for doing so. If he doesn't, he is criticized for not doing so.

The SK game was equivalent of a friendly. He is supposed to tinker with formations and players.
              Nisfejahan jan, I have decided to let the haters hate. No point responding to their hate. Everything has been discussed. They just need to get their venom out every other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Who remembers when there were people worried saman couldn’t play CM over nourolahi bc he was defensively inferior to Ahmad
                well back then sammy was indeed in dire fitness and form and Ahmad Nour prior to his ayrab move was in good form and now the roles have reversed and im sure ahmad will have to play 2nd fiddle him..!!

most important is who's in peak form heading into Nov..!!
                hopefully both... !! i really dont think we can groom a New CM to be legit WC starter by then..? but here is to hoping.. ..!! 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  I loved how now that Premier League survival is assured, Frank has opened up his team and is playing beautiful football. He was not afraid of Tottenham and did not play defensively or park the bus or anything. Gave them a great game and was the better team.
                  Brentford's remaining schedule is fairly soft. They will probably finish pretty close to where they are, or may be even crack top 10.

By the way, what a player Ericson is!!! He really marshalled their midfield. His movement without the ball is as good as anyone. Don't see him staying there beyond this season. Now that his fitness is proven, he will probably move to a bigger team.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Speaking of crimes it is also a crime by frank to ever play Josh da silva over saman….that guy really sucks I can’t understand how he plays as often as he does
                    Not sure if someone else has posted this but his injuries have really messed him up , he was quality for Brentford before the bad injury and has been out for so long. I’d be surprised if he ever gets back to the level he was playing at before.

Comment

he kinda reminded me of Mahdavikia today
                      we should use him as RB or LB in TM

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        well back then sammy was indeed in dire fitness and form and Ahmad Nour prior to his ayrab move was in good form and now the roles have reversed and im sure ahmad will have to play 2nd fiddle him..!!

most important is who's in peak form heading into Nov..!!
                        hopefully both... !! i really dont think we can groom a New CM to be legit WC starter by then..? but here is to hoping.. ..!! 🙏
                        Saman’s return to top fitness levels was a long cycle. When he first arrived at Brentford he was at his worst but by the beginning of Brentford’s start to the premier league season he was back to where he was (he said it himself in an interview somewhere). And that was also the time where he was starting to get some defensive duties from frank too…..that was September-october 2021. At that time there is no way in hell Ahmad Nour was a better option as a CM than saman.

Also Skocic gets 0 credit for the games he started saman. He only did that bc nour wasn’t an option in those games or was recovering from an injury….he doesn’t have the common sense u fortunately to be able to see that saman is not just better but simply in another level of class compared to nour.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

I was referring to the first game in Tehran…

Comment

you get the picture. Basically whenever he starts this season he plays very solid.

Comment

Brentford fan posting on Twitter that Saman left the stadium on crutches. Hopefully just a precaution - guy can’t catch a break.
                              What today will show to potential suitors is his versatility and his determination.

Comment

A lot of Brentford fans thought he was MOTM.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X