No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Ghoddos take a knock, or are his legs simply giving out?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Nourollahi can’t even start ahead of uzbek kid (deservedly so). Meanwhile saman is starting against the same stars we will play in World Cup (and not for the first time this season) and totally holding his own.
      Such a shame Skocic invested so many minutes in such a useless headless chicken in nour who at current rate will struggle to even make World Cup squad let alone xi
      Preach brother….keep preaching this. It’s one of Skocic’s biggest crimes he has committed since taking over TM and the one I have been on top of from the jump. It’s just pure insanity!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        Did Ghoddos take a knock, or are his legs simply giving out?
        I think he took a knock but seemed to just be impact related or cramp. Walking ok now as he gets subbed off.

Solid game by him

Comment

Saman subbed out. Left game with a knock.

Comment

78 minutes of defensive duties mostly. Did as well as you'd expect from a player that is traditionally a CF being put in as a RWB. Good hustle.
            Feels like going forward though his play looks pacified. Doesn't like to take risks with taking on the defender, prefers the sideways or back pass.. reminds me of ARJ after his first season at Brighton. Something about having scarcity of minutes in a physical league seems to do this to our otherwise more creative and lively players.

Comment

what happened... didnt notice a clash..??
              looks like he got hacked on the shin somehow.... deadlegged..?

anyways he was brilliant and full of energy today...!! so great to see him in form...!! 🤩 been a while....!!

Comment

Skocic kept him on the bench against Korea in Tehran while subbing on Ghaedi, Noorafkan, and Sarlak.

Comment

If this results hold, Arsenal and Arteta owe a huge debt of gratitude to the Bees.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

one spurs player injured him in the box.

Comment

Speaking of crimes it is also a crime by frank to ever play Josh da silva over saman….that guy really sucks I can’t understand how he plays as often as he does
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Skocic kept him on the bench against Korea in Tehran while subbing on Ghaedi, Noorafkan, and Sarlak.
                        To be fair to Skocic he started the last couple of TM games. Only missed the last 2 due to Covid.

Comment

they use our play maker as a right back! He is a quality player he can do that and play as a defender too when team needs him, this just shows how good he is
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            To be fair to Skocic he started the last couple of TM games. Only missed the last 2 due to Covid.
                            Better late than never I guess. But wasn’t Ahmad absent for those starts? Anyways, shouldn’t be an issue going forward. If SG picks up form and Nour continues in his current direction it should be an easy choice for any coach.

Comment

Ghoddos is starting to become a utility player.

If he keeps his fittness up there is no rational way to not work him into TM's starting lineups.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                                Ghoddos is starting to become a utility player.

If he keeps his fittness up there is no rational way to not work him into TM's starting lineups.
                                And Frank has been grooming him as a wingback and improving his defensive abilities and his conditioning. Makes him so much more of a complete player. Looking forward to his contributions in TM. Hopefully not a serious injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X