• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Definitely in much better physical condition than at start of season

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Yes and Brentford needs him light to ensure less wear and tear on their bench.

Comment

Looks entirely different IMO. Ppl worrying about Sardar need to study this case a little closer….took him a while to get ba k to too physical shape but we can say for sure he is definitely there.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

any replay of the entire match/ 2nd half out there..? 🙏

really like to see for myself how he performed..? i believe fitness and generally being a high energy and full of running is one of the biggest reasons/if not the only reason why Frank doesnt fancy starting or giving him significant minutes all season...! and why he often prefer instead a bit more spry and lively (although definitely a shittier overall quality midfielder) like jensen over him..!!

its like you give Saman the engine and running of Amiri and he'd be the first name on Frank's starter sheet game in game out..!! too tall of a wish...and sorta something that's just outa character for saman and perhaps just not his style of play..!!?

Comment

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  that first touch ....or 2...!!ARJ could learn a thing or two..!!?

Comment

SAMAN IN STARTING LINEUP VS. TOTTENHAM!!

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! What a day for Iranian fans lol
                      At first, I saw that he wasn't even on the bench and I was saddened

Comment

Lol what happened to Frank?

Comment

wow awesome lineup.

Ghoddos-Eriksen-Mbuemo

all under Toney!

This is Saman's big chance to make his last claim on remaining in this team moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Lol what happened to Frank?
                            Maybe he had a bad danish in the morning?

Comment

wow awesome lineup.
                              Ghoddos-Eriksen-Mbuemo
                              all under Toney!
                              This is Saman's big chance to make his last claim on remaining in this team moving forward.
                              I saw some training videos, Frank was really friendly and chatting it up a lot with Saman. They seem to have a good relationship, despite the optics on the outside that Saman doesn't get a lot of time.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                I saw some training videos, Frank was really friendly and chatting it up a lot with Saman. They seem to have a good relationship, despite the optics on the outside that Saman doesn't get a lot of time.
                                well, Frank certainly is now far more comforted in epl survival and more willing to take chances with a more attacking tactics..!! also him earlier voicing his displeasure at lack of minutes and looking for exit this summer has had some effect ,along with more importantly energetic and lively feature off the bench in the last game ..!(according to most, i missed the match..!)

lets hope he seizes this opportunity and hopefully bag a vital goal or an assist today..! were well past due for an outside cracker to the top of the roof from him..!! 🚀 ⚽️

Comment

Working...
                                X