• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman in for Wissa. 66 min into match.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Sorry diz jan, I'm watching on Peacock.

Just started watching a few minutes ago but a few decent scenes for Saman. Including a good defensive play where he won the ball and drew a foul deep in his own territory. A few good one touch passes too.

Comment

Ghoddos with good defending and all over the pitch

Comment

Wow. Watford missed an open netter.

Comment

Lmao Brentford win the game in the final seconds... Poor Watford

Comment

Eriksen has single handedly saved Brentford's season. Still a great player.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Eriksen has single handedly saved Brentford's season. Still a great player.
                He's gonna be amazing for Denmark. Cannot believe his recovery. Ghoddos decent minutes today and showed some promise.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Ghoddos looked solid given he hadn’t played for a while.

Definitely looks well conditioned. Sharp on the ball, some of his classic one touch passes came off nicely.

Off the ball be worked quite hard, had an important tackle near the end.

His situation is not as worrying as some others. He is playing in highly competitive environment and really improved his fitness and defensive abilities this season, both will help TM a lot in midfield.

Next step for him is a loan or permanent move in the summer and get into his best form for a solid team pre WC

Comment

Considering Iran's Group B, I now think it's ok for Ghoddos to stay put and only make a move if it's to another PL team.

Even with more limited minutes further experience vs PL teams will be invaluable vs Englad / Wales /Scotland and even the USA.

Comment

Ghoddos played with a lot of energy and was all over. He looks in great shape - trekked back well and covered a lot of ground. He didn't put a wrong foot forward and also tried hard to win a header in the box that would have been a great opportunity for Brentford. He also helped on the defensive end, when a Watford player beat Norgaard, he got a foot on the ball to send it into a corner. Norgaard appreciated that and gave him a thumbs up.

If somehow Frank gives him more burn and shows more confidence, he can grow into this team. Eriksen will leave in the summer.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Lol Saman. He kept smacking him in the head after the goal

Comment

Saman smacks him a couple of times in the huddle and the comes back for a couple more solo smacks

Comment

David "Superman" Raya

Comment

I am ok for him to stay if he keeps getting 20-25 min per game.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X