No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys let’s all take a moment to appreciate this milestone in Saman’s career. Some might forget but at the age of 21-22 he was playing in amateur levels of Swedish football. He went to the Iran - Sweden friendly as a spectator dreaming one day he could get there.

He not only got there but as of today has now become the 5th Iranian to play in the premier league ever.

There’s a lot of reasons why he is my favorite current TM player and one of my all time favorites too but I have to say the story behind his career and how he has handled the ups and downs from showing his flair and skill in Europa league to signing with a la liga and Ligue 1 team which then led to his suspension and for him to bounce back and play in the prem is just beautiful.

One day I hope I can meet him in person and tell him how much his fight and determination resonated with me as an Iranian born and raised outside of the motherland like him. Saman shireh!!!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Guys let’s all take a moment to appreciate this milestone in Saman’s career. Some might forget but at the age of 21-22 he was playing in amateur levels of Swedish football. He went to the Iran - Sweden friendly as a spectator dreaming one day he could get there.

He not only got there but as of today has now become the 5th Iranian to play in the premier league ever.

There’s a lot of reasons why he is my favorite current TM player and one of my all time favorites too but I have to say the story behind his career and how he has handled the ups and downs from showing his flair and skill in Europa league to signing with a la liga and Ligue 1 team which then led to his suspension and for him to bounce back and play in the prem is just beautiful.

One day I hope I can meet him in person and tell him how much his fight and determination resonated with me as an Iranian born and raised outside of the motherland like him. Saman shireh!!!
      Nice written!

brilliant!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Amen!! He was playing amateur football and working at a mobile phone shop to supplement his income. Now he is playing in the EPL. Talk about making your dreams a reality!

Comment

Our boy in the EPL!

Comment

I sent your message to Saman and said that he should know how much iranians appreciate him.

I don't know if youre swedish as me and him but he said:
            Wow, tack brushan, uppskattar det verkligen ❤🙏

Meaning:
            Wow, thank you so much bro, really appreciate it ❤🙏

(I've been trying to post a printscreen for you but this forum rules are killing me. To big, wrong pixel etc etc even when I'm saving as smallest possible so I gave up.
            But I hope this made your day and even if you havent met him in real life youre words are indeed appreciated by him.)

Comment

^^ SO cool! Say hi to him from us all! waiting for a Bagheri like cannon ball from him @TM
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                I sent your message to Saman and said that he should know how much iranians appreciate him.

I don't know if youre swedish as me and him but he said:
                Wow, tack brushan, uppskattar det verkligen ❤🙏

Meaning:
                Wow, thank you so much bro, really appreciate it ❤🙏

(I've been trying to post a printscreen for you but this forum rules are killing me. To big, wrong pixel etc etc even when I'm saving as smallest possible so I gave up.
                But I hope this made your day and even if you havent met him in real life youre words are indeed appreciated by him.)
                Wow thanks! Are you a personal friend of his?

It 1000% did make my day thank you brother

I’m not Swedish I’m American actually but like I said I see myself similar to him since we’re both Iranians born and raised in another country outside of Iran so he will always have a special spot in my heart just off that alone but I admire him even more for the person and footballer I know he is!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saman is a, good kid, and i am sure he is appreciated in TM locker room. Because he accepts his role doesn't matter if he play 0 min or 90.
                  Usually players playing at the highest level have their ego but he seems to be a good kid.
                  Likable guy.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Brentford is hosting Forest Green today at 2:45 EST (NY) in the second round match of EFL Cup.Hope Saman gets to start.

Go Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      Brentford is hosting Forest Green today at 2:45 EST (NY) in the second round match of EFL Cup.Hope Saman gets to start.

Go Saman!
                      I bet he'll get significant playing time, and likely the start. This match is sandwiched between two weekend EPL matches (next one on Saturday vs. Aston Villa). Frank will need to rely on a rotation to keep everyone's legs relatively fresh.

Comment

They'll be rotating almost the entire side, only worry is there's enough midfielders in squad to have Ghoddos rotated too

I don't think it'll be streamed but if it is keep eyes out for my Iran flag at pitchside of one corner.

Comment

Taz in da HOUSE! Wave that flag proudly brother!

Comment

im sure he'll play a part in today's game...!! hopefully as a starter this time..!!

im more looking to see him have an impactful feature and then subbed off ....suggesting that he is also in the picture for the upcoming weekend clash in epl..!!

so no links..?? fak..!

Comment

Sky Sports sometimes shows all of the League cup games on the red button , hopefully they do it with this.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X