No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really hope Saman accepts that England isn't for him, and moves to Spain / Portugal
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He need to go for loan. He is not even getting the trash min lately.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He should ask for loan to a portuguese team and take a pay cut. Definitely not the english championship.

Toney now one goal away from being joint-second goalscorer in England.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          He should ask for loan to a portuguese team and take a pay cut. Definitely not the english championship.

Toney now one goal away from being joint-second goalscorer in England.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7fNWQuxuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3O2t_dZ9PQ

Yes and with this match, Ivan Toney is now into double figures and on very good form.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            Really hope Saman accepts that England isn't for him, and moves to Spain / Portugal
            Agreed, time to get out. He is too good to ride the bench for Brentford in his prime years. He helped them get promoted and did a season in the PL. Let's go. Spain would be terrific.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
              Agreed, time to get out. He is too good to ride the bench for Brentford in his prime years. He helped them get promoted and did a season in the PL. Let's go. Spain would be terrific.
              His contract ends the summer of 2023. There is also an extra year option. Only way he gets out is through a loan.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                His contract ends the summer of 2023. There is also an extra year option. Only way he gets out is through a loan.
                Damn, if he continues at Brentford at this level, it will be painful to watch him wither away, much like ARJ at Brighton. For the love of God, NO MORE English teams starting with "B", with flying animal mascots. PLEASE!

Comment

Well I have a feeling he will get an offer from either fullham (premier league) or a team in championship.

Comment

https://www.efl.com/news/2022/march/...he-tournament/

Central midfield: Saman Ghoddos (Brentford) - 7.20 rating

Saman Ghoddos has been used primarily as an impact player in the Premier League this season, but was impressive when called upon in the Carabao Cup. Ghoddos returned a WhoScored.com rating of 7.20 in his four outings in the competition, as only Arsenal's Nicolas Pepe (4) registered more assists than the 28-year-old (3).
                    Unpopular opinion: I'd rather him stay at Brentford and continue to compete for minutes in a good league. It's not like this starting place for NT is in jeopardy and in recent games he was a starter and played relatively well for the NT. If he had some bad games for Brentford this season, he also had some really great ones.

Comment

Apologize if repost. Ghoddos made Caraboa cup team of the tournament...yet Frank still gives him crap minutes.

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...he-tournament/

Edit: Just saw the last post about this.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

mods ... please change thread name to Saman Ghoddos @ Benchford FC -2022

Comment

Saman should professionally and politely approach frank and ask if he is in the plans to play on Sunday and if not, get to Seoul ASAP. That way he doesn’t scree himself from being benched in TM on top of Brentford. If he is smart that’s what he will do
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Saman should professionally and politely approach frank and ask if he is in the plans to play on Sunday and if not, get to Seoul ASAP. That way he doesn’t scree himself from being benched in TM on top of Brentford. If he is smart that’s what he will do
                              It would to a self exclusion. He should start to find a new team to join from June

Comment

Tested positive. Per Estili. Will miss Korea and Lebanon.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X