X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    did he even get a few trash mins today..? :/

big 3 points for Brentford today...
    lucky for Frank he's got at least 3 other shittier clubs occupying the drop zone for his team..!
    No bro . Its thomas frank, with crap tactics ! when you're 3 goals up you park the bus lol

Comment

Norwich is pretty bad, but what a difference Eriksen makes. He stabilized the midfield and the spine of the team, and allowed Norgaard to play his DM position without worrying about Jensen. Goodgame for BFC, but let's see what happens when they play real teams. Toney scored a hat trick but the win was the work of Eriksen, Norgaard and Janelt.
      My prediction, Ericksen will be a Spur next season.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Ghoddos on Bench today but Eriksen starting! Don't understand Frank.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I would start Christian Eriksen too if I was the manager! SMH, can't believe what I'm reading! Being biased has its limitations you know! They didn't bring in Eriksen for decor, they brought him in to play him! THE GUY PLAYED IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL, FFS!!!

LOOK AT ERIKSEN'S CV AND HONOURS!: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Eriksen

Can't believe what I'm reading...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I would start Christian Eriksen too if I was the manager! SMH, can't believe what I'm reading! Being biased has its limitations you know! They didn't bring in Eriksen for decor, they brought him in to play him! THE GUY PLAYED IN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL, FFS!!!

LOOK AT ERIKSEN'S CV AND HONOURS!: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Eriksen

Man, none of us care.

We just want our boy to play. I actually don’t mind Eriksen playing. At least he has skill unlike the bums that somehow get to play ahead of Ghodoos cause they’re from Legoland.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Man, none of us care.

We just want our boy to play. I actually don’t mind Eriksen playing. At least he has skill unlike the bums that somehow get to play ahead of Ghodoos cause they’re from Legoland.
            That's kind of what I'm trying to say. There have been worse players starting over Ghoddos like Jensen. Not surprising that a quality/prem-proven player Eriksen starts, especially with all the hype Brentford created around the signing.

Comment

3 Shit goals, gifted by norwich defenders. Again none of the goals were from game play . Frank is not upto premier level manager. I'm not even saying this because of Ghoddos, its just the fact that he has no idea what to do! 0 game play from this team and they only rely on corners , throw-ins and possibly freekicks!

Comment

Saman not starting today !!
                Time to mucka quarrel with the Anglophiles
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                  Saman not starting today !!
                  Time to mucka quarrel with the Anglophiles
                  The lineups aren't even out yet 😭 😭 😭

And Thomas Frank is Danish! 😭

Comment

https://www.sofascore.com/
                    Danes do not like Swedes even if they can understand each other
                    sigpic

Comment

Saman on the bench. I really don’t understand why he didn’t ask for a loan. Alireza Jahanbakhsh 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

The levels of bias and delusion here are even greater than what I had expected.

I could be a bit off, as It may also sometimes be due to a lack of research done to know how the players even compare.

No excuse for either if you ask me.

Comment

Great pass from Eriksen, even better finish from Toney!

Comment

PFDC in shambles.

Comment

Saman's position in the pecking order has been clear. Now the question is, what is Saman going to do about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Saman on the bench. I really don’t understand why he didn’t ask for a loan.
                                this really..!!
                                any khar coulda seen this coming for the rest of the season .... he never was anything but a desperation late sub for frank all year prior to that..!
                                lucky for him TM is quite thin in MF talent ftb, or he was taking a very stupid risk staying put and possibly missing out on WC ..!! hanoozam shab drazeh on that front.... so he needs to keep himself in good frame of mind and train hard regardless of the obvious hopelessness as far as getting few if any game minutes for rest of season (barring injury to other key MF starters)..!

saw the last 15min of today's match .... looked like close match headed for a scoreless draw before Tony bailing them out... huge relegation 6 pointer victory that should be enough to keep burnley down in the bottom 3 instead of them..!

Comment

Working...
                                X