Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Please don’t come and tell me coaches don’t have biases. You think anyone would give any of our boys a chance if they had the medical history Eriksen does ?
    If they had Ajax, Tottenham and Inter on their resume, maybe…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Even then… just look at Taremi, 3 superstar seasons in Portugal, at best probably getting offers from teams like Burnley!

Comment

With just a few minutes of match experience in a loss after major heart complications? Eriksen must not be human...prob why he couldn't play in Italy huh?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I'm more surprised Frank benched Jensen.

Comment

dont give a fk
            he looked nowhere near game ready and his idiotic subbing in pretty much costed them the last match..!!

hopefully they lose again today another relegation 6 pointer and maybe getting in the relegation dogfight early would then force Frank's hand into reconsidering a more balanced/attacking approach to their remaining games and possibly more minutes for Sammy..??

Ivan gets a goal from Set piece off course.... they couldnt run from a run of play to save their lives..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              dont give a fk
              he looked nowhere near game ready and his idiotic subbing in pretty much costed them the last match..!!

hopefully they lose again today another relegation 6 pointer and maybe getting in the relegation dogfight early would then force Frank's hand into reconsidering a more balanced/attacking approach to their remaining games and possibly more minutes for Sammy..??

Ivan gets a goal from Set piece off course.... they couldnt run from a run of play to save their lives..
              If they can't beat the last placed team then Frank really needs to go.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Lol they scored another goal from set peice! I think last time they scored from game play in PL was like 8-9 weeks ago. This shows how shit Thomas Frank is! They must get rid of this guy.

Comment

Why would they get rid of Frank when he has done wonders for this club given their size...?

Again, I don't like how Ghoddos has been treated but sometimes I don't get people on this forum. It's like a fantasy world.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Why would they get rid of Frank when he has done wonders for this club given their size...?

Again, I don't like how Ghoddos has been treated but sometimes I don't get people on this forum. It's like a fantasy world.
                    Lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well Maybe because they're on relegation zone and will end up getting relegated if Frank doesn't get his shit together.

Last time they scored from game play goes back to 10+ weeks ago. And even today, they scored 3 goals all from set peices! Obviously frank is not PL level manager.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Well Maybe because they're on relegation zone and will end up getting relegated if Frank doesn't get his shit together.

Last time they scored from game play goes back to 10+ weeks ago. And even today, they scored 3 goals all from set peices! Obviously frank is not PL level manager.
                        But we're talking about Brentford though...? Surely still being 15th between Newcastle and Leeds is pretty amazing for that club.

I guess I just don't understand what people expect of a club like this. He's done really amazingly for them and anything more than staying in the league is a bonus..... Having said that I want Ghoddos to get out of there and get some game time.

Comment

But we're talking about Brentford though...? Surely still being 15th between Newcastle and Leeds is pretty amazing for that club.

I guess I just don't understand what people expect of a club like this. He's done really amazingly for them and anything more than staying in the league is a bonus..... Having said that I want Ghoddos to get out of there and get some game time.
                          I'm not even talking about the Ghoddos issue. I'm talking about the way Frank has set up the team. I've watched 90% of their games this season and they play some low level basic IPL football. Also They have spent £197 million, more than burnley , Norwich City, watford . They spent only £20-30 mill less than other clubs like Brighton fc, crystal palace, southhampton.

They have 10 games left and only 2 of them are considered easy games the rest of them are against top premier league teams. Thomas changed the formation today but still didn't workout (in terms of scoring from game play). He also chaged the formation last week and that also didn't workout . So looks like thomas is experimenting new formations.

Comment

Don't fight the xG models lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Even then… just look at Taremi, 3 superstar seasons in Portugal, at best probably getting offers from teams like Burnley!
                              To be fair, Taremi had an offer to join Aston Villa when he was playing in Rio Ave: https://www.skysports.com/football/n...nd-new-striker

Comment

did he even get a few trash mins today..? :/

big 3 points for Brentford today...
                                lucky for Frank he's got at least 3 other shittier clubs occupying the drop zone for his team..!

Comment

Working...
                                X