Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
    It is better not to say anything and let people think that you are a kid behind a computer who has never kicked a ball in anger than to post and remove all doubts.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EMndSFFMk

Comment

IMO, no Iranians should join any marginal English clubs any longer and/or in marginal roles.

It's just not worth it. In virtually all these marginal situations, our players don't get match practise.

At least some develop their skills a bit and most improve their physical (but not match-) fitness, but often at the expense of creativity or what made them special.

If any Iranians go to play in England in the future it should only be for starting roles in solid clubs. The last such case was Dejagah at Fullham. Otherwise, I'd much rather see Iranians play in pretty much any other major European league.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        IMO, no Iranians should join any marginal English clubs any longer and/or in marginal roles.

It's just not worth it. In virtually all these marginal situations, our players don't get match practise.

At least some develop their skills a bit and most improve their physical (but not match-) fitness, but often at the expense of creativity or what made them special.

If any Iranians go to play in England in the future it should only be for starting roles in solid clubs. The last such case was Dejagah at Fullham. Otherwise, I'd much rather see Iranians play in pretty much any other major European league.
        Thanks. I've been praising this for such a long time. NO MORE IRANIANS IN UK!!! Just see how good AJ is doing now that he's back in NL. Would never want MT to get destroyed there, rather stay in Porto and be the confident star he is! ⭐️

Comment

You can't compare Taremi and Azmoun to ARJ and Ghoddos. The former are elite players who have shown it by consistently performing against the best. The latter are flash in the pan footballers with some decent highlight reel but a quite obvious ceiling to their game which is why they struggled to cut it in EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            You can't compare Taremi and Azmoun to ARJ and Ghoddos. The former are elite players who have shown it by consistently performing against the best. The latter are flash in the pan footballers with some decent highlight reel but a quite obvious ceiling to their game which is why they struggled to cut it in EPL.
            With that said, we should still appreciate having them, I sense AJ will be crucial for our game in Qatar later this year, also psychological as a leader 🙏🏼

Comment

Carabao Cup Team of the Tournament

Comment

He need to ask for a loan year before WC at the end of the season. And not to championship please..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He need to ask for a loan year before WC at the end of the season. And not to championship please..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  He goes into the last year of his contract in the Summer, they will sell him I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    But Taremi and Azmoun have never played in the EPL. Azmoun has been excellent in Russian League (just like how ARJ was excellent in holland pre-Brighton), and Taremi in Portuguese.
                    At the end of the day, it’s compatibility of the coach, club, and tactics. For example, I truly feel if the coach gave more opportunities to Ghoddos, he would “play himself” into form.

BTW: I don’t know if you caught Amiri’s interview on Yazdah. About the constant fear of not making the lineup under CQ, giving him stress? Imagine in EPL? Probably 10x worse. That will definitely stifle a player’s freedom and confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post

BTW: I don’t know if you caught Amiri’s interview on Yazdah. About the constant fear of not making the lineup under CQ, giving him stress? Imagine in EPL? Probably 10x worse. That will definitely stifle a player’s freedom and confidence.
                      Exactly! That was one of my points. If you are a marginal player in a team where the coach is overly focused on stats above all else (as many mediocre coaches are, because they don't actually understand the game, strategies and higher level issues), then you are overly paranoid to not make any mistakes in the limited time you get to play. So you play it safe (e.g. endless safe side/back-passes, no risky through balls (which could lead to turn overs etc).)

Eventually your creativity gets beaten out of you and you turn into a perfect northern european robot with great stats in a team that never wins anything.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ghoddos on Bench today but Eriksen starting! Don't understand Frank.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Please don’t come and tell me coaches don’t have biases. You think anyone would give any of our boys a chance if they had the medical history Eriksen does ?

Comment

Working...
                                X