No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope Newcastle wins and Brentford drops further to the relegation zone. What we are witnessing is ARJ 2.0 all over again. With Eriksen on the bench, Saman will get even less minutes. I wished he asked for a loan.

Comment

Goal Newcastle! Joelinton [emoji120]

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Goaaaal 2-0 Newcastle! Brentford [emoji90][emoji90]

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Goaaaal 2-0 Newcastle! Brentford [emoji90][emoji90]
          ha ha the 2nd goal should seal the victory .... it all started with a dogshitt poor CK by Frank's buttbuddy Jenshitt ...missing everyone on the pitch and leading to counter..!!

Comment

Didn’t we have some members on here who said that Jensen etc. deserved to start and Brentford are a good team and we are all being blind Iranians for believing that Thomas Frank is doing Saman Ghoddos wrong?

That didn’t age well. Thomas Frank is out of his depth in the PL. Clear as can be.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Brentford are lucky that two teams are worse than them, being Norwich and Watford. I can see Burnley escaping the relegation zone and surpass Brentford.

Comment

I'm curious what longtime Brentford fans are saying about Frank. Both he and Shota seem clueless and unfortunately 2 of our promising stars will likely suffer under these managers.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Brentford are lucky that two teams are worse than them, being Norwich and Watford. I can see Burnley escaping the relegation zone and surpass Brentford.
                  Leeds will be down there too.

Comment

Terrible subs by frank.

Frankie you f*** haya ion, Samane ma ra azad kon.

Comment

haya kon
                      raha kon

that alls i gosta say...!

Comment

Thomas Frank "understands" why red card was given but doesn't think it was fair.

https://www.newcastleworld.com/sport...united-3587962

This guy is an idiot. Don't forget he stated previously he felt his team deserved to win even though its not like he felt they out chanced or hit the goal posts 5 times...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^he's trippin again...!"
                          they had zero chance of getting anything from today's match ... (highly unlikely even w/o the red-card sent off) their first shot on toons goal didnt even occur till in injury time..!! and they were supposedly the home side, i an obvious relegation 6pointer..!!
                          again waited way too long to go to his bench considering how badly they were pinned back and made mostly wrong subs to boot ..!
                          brentford front office better run prep another 4 year extension for him asap , cause you know ManC is jumpin @bits to acquire his services ..!!

Comment

9th/10th on xPTS, he ain't getting sacked because the owner knows what he's doing. Suck it up, boys.

Comment

It is better not to say anything and let people think that you are a kid behind a computer who has never kicked a ball in anger than to post and remove all doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                9th/10th on xPTS, he ain't getting sacked because the owner knows what he's doing. Suck it up, boys.
                                4 point in 9 matches, last league win in January 4th.

Dumbass Frank is cruising straight to championship. He's neither adaptable nor has the personality to survive in the prem. Poundland Daniel Farke at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X