Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Is Simon a Danish name? Cause if it is, he would be starting every game.
    It is, very Danish.

Comment

"gRaHaM pOtTeR iZ rAcIsT"

(Also, I'm not crying, you are.)

Comment

I honestly think hed be a great fit for brighton on a cut price type deal. Potter I bet would prefer him over useless maupay in a lot of games in that old false 9 type role he ran in ostersunds (or in the games they play with 2 CF, another useless block of wood in the form of welbeck)

Comment

^Oh god please not brighton again!!! I can’t, I just can’t.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I honestly think hed be a great fit for brighton on a cut price type deal. Potter I bet would prefer him over useless maupay in a lot of games in that old false 9 type role he ran in ostersunds (or in the games they play with 2 CF, another useless block of wood in the form of welbeck)
            Iv been saying that aswell, eaven if its horrible to follow the team Potti again.. they atleast know each other well.. and he should fit their style of play, plus they miss someone like him in the team, thing is if Potter believes he has the level in him (witch I think he does) and if Brentford would loan/sell him to a PL rival in terms of avoiding relegation (eaven if they are a bit apart from that battle at the moment and that team potti doesnt count in that zone this season after big improvement compared to last seasons)
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I believe Eriksen will make his debut tomorrow, which further minimizes chances of Saman's appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                I believe Eriksen will make his debut tomorrow, which further minimizes chances of Saman's appearance.
                Yes. GENIUS Thomas Frank has confirmed this. Eriksen will play tomorrow.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...inst-newcastle

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Thomas must get his shit together. Brentford is already in relegation zone and another loss or draw would put them at great risk of relegation.

Please stop that 3-5-2 BS and start using the good old 4-3-3 or 4-2-1-2 system that worked really well.

Comment

Toney is back too. We might not see Saman in the squad.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

As expected, Saman on the bench. Not optimistic he'll get on today, but we'll see!

Comment

As expected, Saman on the bench. Not optimistic he'll get on today, but we'll see!
                        Yea me too.

He is messing up the team justto play useless Jensen!

Canos
                        Eriksen
                        Onyeka

will probably get on.

Damn i was hoping to see saman and dasliva play next to each other as they used to but Thomas is jensen and he has changed janelt's position.

So what i was hoping to see was this:

Dasilva - Saman- Noorgard- Janelt - Henry

Subs

Canos for Dasilva
                        Eriksen for Saman

Comment

^ Yes! And Toney is on the bench too.

Comment

^^ yea toney too but i feel frank wants to ditch him out after he said F* brentford. If wissa and mbuemo perform then i guess he'll be kicked out next season

Comment

The love he has for Jensen is just wrong.

Comment

just tuned in... it seems JDS has already been sent off..! lol
                                that oghta create a slight chance for a late feature from saman off bench today..?
                                go new castle... need to score early to possibly pave the way for attacking subs earlier in 2nd half for brentford..

Comment

Working...
                                X