Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arsenal nearly ice the game with 2nd .

come on you danish wanker... the game is begging for sammy's creativity on the counter..!

Comment

Arsenal! 2-0 baby
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

befarma....
        stupid mofo

chuck up another loss for frankie the danish wanker..

Comment

Nice goal by Saka.

Lol @ jennsen losing the ball like that.

Frank haya kon, Samane ma ra raha kon.

Wissa has been excellent as a pilon cone today.

Comment

The annoying thing is Frank keeps playing the same players over and over and keeps getting the same results.

Comment

Thomas Frank after the match:
              " Actually not only we deserved a win out there, they should have awarded us the league after that flawless performance."

Comment

Saman finally in...at RWB.

Comment

brings him on for canos too little too late 84'
                  the gay dane masterstroke..!! :/

Comment

Frank brings saman on after he's already pissed the game away. The usual

Comment

"They need more than solid defensive performances to stay in premier league"
                      commentators talking about that they can get relegated if they continue to play like this.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I really like Brentford the club but I think Saman would benefit a move to Holland like ARJ and play for one of the top Dutch clubs

Comment

Goal Brentford stemming from a Saman FK (that Saman won himself)

Comment

Samans FK leads to a late goal for Brentford.

Comment

Next games are against Newcastle, Norwich and Burnley (in that particular order). Very crucial games for Brentford to get points, otherwise they wil drop further to the relegation zone. Hopefully Saman gets a start in one of these games, I think he deserves it much more over Canos.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                I really like Brentford the club but I think Saman would benefit a move to Holland like ARJ and play for one of the top Dutch clubs
                                indeed ... he shoulda got outa fking dodge last winter transfer.....there clearly was no future for him at Brentford, with a goozoo coach who simply doesnt rate him and his game and only uses him seemigly every fking game as a last ditch hail mary fking late sub..!

Comment

Working...
                                X