No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Saman scores a hattrick today on Arsenal because this little felan felan shode is pissing me off!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I hope Saman scores a hattrick today on Arsenal because this little felan felan shode is pissing me off!
      Most people think like him. Except a minority aware of Taremi at porto and azmoun, Iran isn't in Fifa, wc18 is 4 years ago, no coverage from asian cup while afcon copa America and euro + euro wcq taking the spotlights. Only news about Iran is controversy about women on or outside the stadium etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I don't have twitter. Can someone remind this clown that no African team has been able to beat Iran at the world cup, including Nigeria and Morocco who even lost and ended last in our group just in the last world cup, in case his memory is fading away.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
          I don't have twitter. Can someone remind this clown that no African team has been able to beat Iran at the world cup, including Nigeria and Morocco who even lost and ended last in our group just in the last world cup, in case his memory is fading away.
          Great point. Unfortunately, its easy to be an uneducated Ars fan, and I suspect this child was born in 2003 to boot, so a 19 year memory ain't much to work on.

Comment

As an Arsenal fan, today’s game is exactly the kind of game we would mess up.

Comment

On the bench. Frankie haya Kon, Samane ma ra azad kon!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                Great point. Unfortunately, its easy to be an uneducated Ars fan, and I suspect this child was born in 2003 to boot, so a 19 year memory ain't much to work on.
                Lolll exactly what I was thinking. A young fan who has probably followed football for 6-7 years tops and thinks he has knowledge because he plays fifa, reads stats online, and gets a lot of attention from equally ignorant people on social media.

The dangers of social media these days.

Another person who has zero knowledge on the topic will like his post and the others who are also ignorant will follow along. Then the goon thinks he's actually made a valid point! Lollll

You can even see in one of his replies that he's never seen Iran play/the match was boring one time lolll... He also doesn't know a single Iranian player...

so he doesn't even have a single bit of evidence to back him up, nor has he done A SINGLE BIT of research on this team he "knows" is crap and "wouldn't make it past AFCON group stage" lollll.

Comment

Wissa has done nothing at all this game

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

^ Sounds like every other game

Comment

i logged on when jenshitt was hobbling off injured...
                      hopefully out for at least a few weeks .. tired of that guy starting and doing fk all every game..!
                      so far the CQ park the bus is working for brentford, im hoping they concede soon in 2nd half otherwise i dont see sammy featuring at all.

Comment

down 0-1
                        brentford come outa their defensive shell a bit and get a quick goal stuffed up their butts shortly after HT Whistle....

that oghta expedite some minutes for our boy ?

Comment

brentford could really use our boy's defense splitting passes right now on the break....
                          this goozoo tomase probably waits till Arsenal puts them away with the 2nd goal though.. :/

Comment

Baptiste for JDS. Lol

Comment

sammy warming up
                              only 1 sub left...
                              probably waiting for the 90min to replace the useless wissa whos been just walking around aimlessly for whole game.

Comment

Saman won't come on. He's on the sidelines warming up but Frank won't bring him on.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X