Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

borrring asss game...
    but i suppose getting a point away and finally putting a stop to their recent long run of defeats will help their confidence levels for next week..?
    this was a sorta game Frank coulda certainly afforded to gamble a bit more and change to a more attacking tactics bit sooner and snatch all 3 points from an avg league opponent..!! as things stand brentford will mostly have hope and pray that the bottom 3 dont find good form and continue to struggle.... otherwise they could well be the side who would join them the way things going..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Another day, another bias Nokhodi post...
      Nokhodi is one of the most unbiased posters here!

Comment

You try coaching in a league with 1% of the infrastructure of any decent league, unpaid salaries, and journalists who don’t fall hand over foot to fellate you because you want a job with the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          The guy got his team promoted to the Premier League from the Championship...

HOW WOULD HE STRUGGLE IN PGPL?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            You try coaching in a league with 1% of the infrastructure of any decent league, unpaid salaries, and journalists who don’t fall hand over foot to fellate you because you want a job with the owner.
            Baba, aslan che rabti dare?

What does incompetence in our football have anything to do with a coach's tactical competency and understanding of the game? If you're claiming those factors interfere with a coach's ability to work in the league, then it really is not the coach's fault, is it?

Comment

Did you watch? It was atrocious.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Did you watch? It was atrocious.

So you think Thomas Frank will struggle in PGPL because he is struggling in EPL?

Comment

Baba, aslan che rabti dare?

What does incompetence in our football have anything to do with a coach's tactical competency and understanding of the game? If you're claiming those factors interfere with a coach's ability to work in the league, then it really is not the coach's fault, is it?
                  Im saying he’s nothing special.

Comment

So you think Thomas Frank will struggle in PGPL because he is struggling in EPL?
                    I’ve used this example before. West European coaches are like dudes who have been given the keys to a F1 car on a f1 circuit. They just have to maintain and use their talent.

Whereas in Iran, you’re lucky to have all of the parts for one fiat.

Comment

Im saying he’s nothing special.
                      You may be right on that, but I'm saying it's not fair to say he would not perform when we had worse managers than him in the league. Personally, I'm not a fan because he is a sore loser (see Wolves match) and made a tasteless comment when Sancho was not in Man Utd squad.

Comment

You may be right on that, but I'm saying it's not fair to say he would not perform when we had worse managers than him in the league. Personally, I'm not a fan because he is a sore loser (see Wolves match) and made a tasteless comment when Sancho was not in Man Utd squad.
                        And don't forget...just cause you pulled it off at championship level doesn't mean yiy are good enough for EPL. The leagues are worlds apart. Even Fulham squad right now would struggle. I don't believe they made the right upgrades to make any waves in EPL. On top of misusing players and risking returnees from injury into the lineup overall I can't see Brentford going places but down if the trend continues.

Comment

Lol another great Frank interview. We should have won narrowly. Not like we hit the post 4 or 5 times...

Thomas speaks following Crystal Palace draw [emoji2788]
                          https://www.thescore.com/s/20785085

Comment

Hoorad Jan I don’t think Nokhodi Jan meant it literally.

Just rather that Thomas Frank’s tactics were poor. We’ve all done the same saying “x player wouldn’t even be good enough to play in azadegan league”

Comment

I’ve used this example before. West European coaches are like dudes who have been given the keys to a F1 car on a f1 circuit. They just have to maintain and use their talent.

Whereas in Iran, you’re lucky to have all of the parts for one fiat.
                              Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              I see your example Nokhodi. I was only joking about the bias post - I'm sorry if I offended you

Comment

Brentford winning 2-0.5 against an impressive Palace side and PFDC berating the manager. Iconic.

Comment

Working...
                                X