Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
    I can't see Frank changing from the 5-3-2 but stranger things have happened. Toney and Janelt are 50/50 after missing the City game. Not sure if JDS is ready to start a game yet after a year out but can't wait to see how he does in the PL when fully fit. Norgaard is almost always the first name on the team sheet and is the only banker to start in a midfield.

I think you're being harsh on Canos. Poor on Wednesday and he has his fair share of bad games (or sometimes bad halves) but he's had a pretty decent season overall so far, playing out of position.

I'll be there today. Should be a good ovation for Eriksen as he's presented to the fans before kick off.

I hope Saman gets another start if Toney is injured. I will bet my house that he won't start in that midfield 3 though.
    Interested to get your reaction as a Brentford fan what your thoughts are of playing a central midfield of Jensen, Janelt and Noergaard at home to Palace.
    But I am glad that you don’t have to leave your house 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      On the bench

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      And no Eriksen in the lineup either.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        And no Eriksen in the lineup either.
        Friendly game has been set up for next week to help him get some match fitness.

Comment

Any stream links?

Comment

just woke...game still on..?
            got some of that linky eeky eeky ooo eee for snoop brotha here..?

nevamind here some

https://redi1.soccerstreams.net/even...-stream/775492

is sammy on yet ... or waiting for 80'min
            Last edited by BacheLot; 02-12-2022, 09:13 AM.

Comment

first questionable sub out...
              janlet for the rusty still dasilva..!
              you can tell Frank is getting awful desperate for points now..!! lol

Comment

Brentford very poor in the middle so far. Ghodoos should be on.

Comment

Brentford are sleep walking. Looks like they're playing for the 0-0 draw.

Comment

Ghoddos coming on now 80 min.

Comment

finally around 80 as predicted
                      sammy getting on
                      Frank's buttbuddy MathiAsss Jensen has been stinking it up there all 2nd half and canos perhaps making way..?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Brentford are sleep walking. Looks like they're playing for the 0-0 draw.
                        yea, frankie's team doesnt have the pothead's tactical set up to squeeze out enough draws for relegation survival.... he needs an occasional 3 points from close encounters as such to manage enough points to avoid the drop..! bringing proper subs so late in the game isnt gonna be too conducive to those aspirations..!!

Comment

Very frustrating for Ghoddos.

This 10 min appearances are also going to make his stats look worse than they are.
                          (People will say x goals and y assists per z games played, assuming the games played were full 90 mins. Not everyone looks at goals/assists per minute played. I also never see stats that say the avarage amount of minutes played per game. One has to compute these for oneself.)

Comment

Looks like he was playing RWB once Canos was subbed.

Saman had a good defensive play to calmly head a cross back to his goalie.

Comment

Horrendous game. Devoid of any tactics. Frank would struggle even in PGPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Horrendous game. Devoid of any tactics. Frank would struggle even in PGPL.
                                Another day, another bias Nokhodi post...

Comment

Working...
                                X