No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when small teams actually still think to this day that packing 11 into the box will still end well for them against city. Always ends the same. Their defense gets exhausted, they give away a stupid foul or get beat on the byline or from a long distance effort or a low cross into an own goal. So unimaginative.

Comment

Given how bad Canos has been and making that really stupid mistake which lead to the penalty...

I'm expecting Saman will be subbed off first ....

Comment

Saman with a perfect pass. Should’ve been an assist dammit

Comment

OMG!

Ghoddos with a beautiful one-two pass that leaves a Brentford player one on one, and it was saved.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Great pass to play his fullback through, player messed up his footing and never properly strikes the ball.
            He made the right decision but i think equally good would've been to face goal and shoot it

Comment

That was a lovely through ball. Canos is shocking. Brentford midfield have been poor too.

Comment

Saman has played well. He looked to be lacking in confidence earlier on but really came into it and I really hope Frank values how well he has performed against the best team

Comment

Interesting disparity in the ratings systems with Saman being the =best player on sofascore but nearer the bottom on whoscored...

Comment

looking at how it goes both onyeka and canos messing the game up saman will be subbed out in 50th minute.

Again who was happy to see saman start in that position? I rather see him benched and coming on 2nd half in his comfortable position.

Comment

Started out meh ok
                      But really came alive last 10 min of the half.
                      I hope Frank doesn’t yank him too early in 2nd
                      Looks on for an assist or a goal ..!
                      Had a brilliant give n go with Henry that nearly got them a deserved equalizer..!
                      That was a soft pk to give but a retarded slide tackle when the attacker isn’t yet facing goalmouth

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        That's such a racist comment. Do you also only hate Iranians from Shomal?
                        I'm Shomali myself berar.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

This is possibly as well one of the hardest games that Ghoddos will ever play. It’s not going to be perfect but he he has shown his talent. His fitness has been great this half too, been all over the pitch. Playing on the counter and trying his best to hold the ball up against Dias, Laporte and Stones.

Comment

This team has a lot more worse players than Saman

Comment

Even the fickle fans on their forum the Grapevine appear to be impressed with his performance. With his work rate in that 45 minutes, barring injury he needs to start any world cup match against stronger opposition.

"We’ve done really well so far. Particularly impressed with Ghoddos, Jenson, Ajer and Henry. It’s not all doom and gloom!"

"Ghoddos has played really well so far. That play where he brought down the long pass was exceptional. It's a pity that he slipped right after"

"Saman’s playing very well so far This won’t please some people at all."

"He looks quicker!"

"Ghoddas is doing well here"

"Ghoddos has run the line well "

Comment

saman got 10 min left. looks like dasilva is taking his spot

Comment

Working...
                                X