No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Amazing. Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Comment

Sorry BL I can’t watch that video in my ‘region’ . What was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Sorry BL I can’t watch that video in my ‘region’ . What was it?
          nothin biggie, it was just a 13min extended highlights of the game..!!

just a reminder that the game was'nt by any means a blow out and an all out rout of arsenal by brentford as many here seem to wanna make it to be..!!

min 10 you will see that the arsenal keeper was totally wrapped up and held and fouled and in no way that goal woulda stood had VAR gotten a review of it...!! perhaps even the first goal if so?? although that woulda been a very cruel to brentford ..!! dont forget the couple of monster saves from Raya keeping the game from becoming a draw..!
          brentford were almost completely outclassed and dominated in the middle of the pitch and its not gonna be every game that they can relinquish that much time of possession in the middle of the pitch and not get punished for it by other EPL opponents ... and they wont be getting as many favors from ref decisions either..!!

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

I also agree that Gunners keeper was held and that 2nd goal should have been disallowed.

Arsenal was by far more dominant except they could not finished.

Where is Sardar Azmon when Arsenal needs him?!
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Arsenal were shocking apart from Tierney and Smith-Rowe. You can have all the possession and still not deserve to win - Frank played the perfect formation and a good game. They played a lot of long balls to Toney knowing he would outmuscle Mari and White, they couldn’t cope with him and Mbeumo’s runs behind.
              Even the president of Rwanda has got in on it about how poor Arsenal were 😅 Of course Arsenal were going to get chances because that is how Brentford play but apart from a couple of occasions they were poor chances.

Also on the second goal that isn’t a foul , it’s shocking defending and keeping. They are not strong enough on that occasion.

Comment

Interesting short vid on brentford’s owner: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CShi6...dium=copy_link
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Brentford and Frank man. What a club.

Comment

^ Love this!

Go Saman!
                    Go Brentford!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Brentford and Frank man. What a club.
                      I’ve heard Thomas Frank is basically a real life Ted Lasso. Just a genuine wonderful man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                        I’ve heard Thomas Frank is basically a real life Ted Lasso. Just a genuine wonderful man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Such a good show lol
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I need to watch the second season but agree it is a good show.

Brentford game this weekend is against Patrick Viera’s Crystal Palace who looked poor against Chelsea . He is already pleading for reinforcements.

Comment

Agree on Ted Lasson being excellent. Great show.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Agree on Ted Lasson being excellent. Great show.
                              bit cheesy but its quiet entertaining and funny ..! filled with many british witty sarcastic remarks which is just about the only thing that i like about the brits..!!

btw, for those who didnt know ... the show is based on these earlier NBC Commercials for when they landed the EPL coverage in the USA about 10years ago..?
                              besides the mostly foreigner actual soccer fans whom they knew would be watching, they were trying to use comedy in order to get other average joe americans warmed up and familiarize with the game in hopes adding to their viewership..!! So they hired jason Sudeikis from SNL to play the role Ted Lasso the american coach hired to coach tottenham hotspurs

ps
                              Jason is from our neck of the woods, OP Kansas which is KC suburb ... went to same HS as my nephew..!! he does a brilliant job in this show, and im sure will win the emmy for best actor along with tons of other awards for the show.. ?
                              Last edited by BacheLot; 08-20-2021, 09:57 PM.

Comment

On the bench

Game starts vs palace in an hour
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X