Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 subs and No saman

Comment

Baptiste and Henry to be the first two subs.

Comment

wissa in..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          wissa in..
          What did I say.

Comment

No Saman. All three subs made.

He was the main reason they won vs. Newcastle and has not been given 1 Premier League minute since then. Unbelievable.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Same crap they pulled on AJ. I really think racism does play a part in this.
              I play soccer with a youth member from Charleroi and he says the coaches are often racist and select you based on that. Left the club around 20 years old...

2nd time I've heard from ex players that coach favoritism plays a huge part on whether you make it to not.
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                No Saman. All three subs made.

He was the main reason they won vs. Newcastle and has not been given 1 Premier League minute since then. Unbelievable.
                its 5 subs (right?) and 3 different occasions, so they have 1 more occasion to make maxumum 2 subs.

if they havnt changed it back to 3 subs again
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

again
                  he really needs the GTFO there asap .... there is clearly no hope for him at brentford and unlike ARJ he aint even raking in the dough sitting on sidelines.. and stands to lose his TM position next..!

Comment

Don't mind me, just here to drink in the tears and racism claims.

Anyone see that Jensen pass too? Last time Ghoddos did that we built a shrine of him in Mashad and invaded Copenhagen.

Comment

I predicted this BS. Has good performances, isn’t rewarded with more playing time. Starts against Port Vale, not a good performance, back on the bench. So coach is “vindicated.”

It’s one thing if the coach is consistently winning. What do they have to lose playing him more? Same Potter garbage.

Comment

Who and where is his agent ffs?

Comment

Manchester United 3 - BrentLOL 0

Keep clapping on the sidelines Frank.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Don't mind me, just here to drink in the tears and racism claims.

Anyone see that Jensen pass too? Last time Ghoddos did that we built a shrine of him in Mashad and invaded Copenhagen.
                            Deny reality.
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

game over.. now lets se if he subs in Saman, we need another overhead kick goal in PL
                              edit: my apologies it appears that it is 3 subs again. my bad,
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                                Deny reality.
                                We've been here before. People claiming a top coach doesn't know what he's denying in not picking our players who, for EPL standards, are mediocre at best. Then people have too strong a hit from their gheyloon and start claiming racism too. It's embarrassing and needs to stop. Far better players struggle to make it in this league.

Comment

Working...
                                X