Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Down by two goals and he brings on Jensen instead of his game changer sub.

🤡🤡🤡
    3 goals down now 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Saman had a piss poor performance at the FA Cup.
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

and no saman. wow
        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

just phone potter and get the loan deal for the rest of the season.
          he knows saman well.. and it was much mor fun to bash pothead than this danish dude, he gave us so much good material to work with..

only fun thing about the denmark is that they had a role in this joke..
          Olympic Sailing results are in!
          Denmark have taken gold
          Finland have taken silver
          Somalia have taken a middle aged couple who were on a worldwide cruise

/gotta love them pirates..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I saw earlier that they are looking to loan out Marcus Forss - if I was Saman I would be asking if he could get a loan out too. He needs more regular game time - it is an issue for him that when he starts a game that he is looking tired in the second half. He needs to build back up that match fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              I saw earlier that they are looking to loan out Marcus Forss - if I was Saman I would be asking if he could get a loan out too. He needs more regular game time - it is an issue for him that when he starts a game that he is looking tired in the second half. He needs to build back up that match fitness.
              Forss would be a good option for Zenit imo

Comment

^yeah exactly, he needs to show himself its a wc coming up soon.. and he was playing lwb when subbed in last game. (yeah he had a good game but still its lwb)
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Forss would be a good option for Zenit imo
                  Nottingham Forest is the talk.

Comment

LOL. 4-1 loss for the Bees, no Saman (glad he wasn't part of this fiasco).

Comment

contrary to what some say at this stage it is not something that can be solved with additional physical training, running more, etc.

He just needs many games as you mentioned.

Match fitness is totally different animal. Nothing can replace game time.

Comment

Indeed
                        He certainly should look for a decent loan out possibilities Now, with the WC looming ..!
                        Even when he gets in better fitness, he is still vastly Ill-suited to playing franks overly defensive tactics & so often in oddball positions with excessive playing instructions to boot ..!

This 10-15 minutes every 2 weeks ain’t gonna do him any good but further demoralize his psyche & confidence..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          contrary to what some say at this stage it is not something that can be solved with additional physical training, running more, etc.

He just needs many games as you mentioned.

Match fitness is totally different animal. Nothing can replace game time.
                          Bingo!

The sharpness and fitness that he used to have won’t come even with consistent bench mins. He needs to be playing a full 90 regularly or at the very least be playing 55-65 mins per game. He’s not gonna get that at Brentford at the moment…..club likes to make profits off of their lowkey players they bring in so if they’re smart they’ll know that saman and themselves are better off by having him out on loan.

Also based on his comments he’s made in the gol bezan interview of wanting more minutes, I’d be surprised if he doesn’t ask for a loan.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It’s easy to think he didn’t play at all cuz his last performance wasn’t that good. However, what about the games he did play well, and wasn’t rewarded with more playing time.

Similar to ARJ’s fate at Brighton, when he did have good performances. Momentum killers for our players.

I just hope he’s more vocal, so if gets to that point, he asks for a loan.

Comment

A Brentford fan drew Ghoddos. I thought it was a nice gesture.

Comment

^thats awesome! Nice find. Here it is in higher res

Comment

Working...
                                X