Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank's plan every damn match:

1. Same crap lineup
    2. same crap defensive formation with long hail mary passes to god knows who
    3. Fall behind at halftime
    4. Try and correct it with subs in the second half including Saman
    5. Lose the match
    6. Play on repeat.

Comment

brentford parked the bus, 11man behind the ball all first half ...!still lucky to be down only 0-1
      Jensen was chasing shadows all half and absolute shitt in possession and on set-piece deliveries...! his only semi decent contributions were getting hit in the face by a shot and running into ref and getting koed..!! he really needs to go off at HT for saman..!! but probably partibaz Frank will keep him on till at least 65-70 min hoping for a miracle ..?

wissa is useless too and needs to be swapped out for Forss..! then perhaps Brentford can actually worry Citeh defenders a bit off counters.... otherwise it will be the same 1way traffic and eventual another goal or 2 conceded .... paving the way for supposedly a respectable Loss..!! if there were such a thing..?

Comment

canos coming on.

i dont think we'll see saman this game. farmer's clubs are proud to lose only 1-0 to big teams like man city

Comment

Canos the Clown

Comment

66min
            come on frank .... bring saman on for wissa in attack for once and try to get something from this match...
            with over 80% possession you know once City gets an insurance goal the LOSS is for certain then...!!

Comment

awful awful awful
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

He's bringing on Bidstrup before Saman

Comment

If City scores another goal Saman will come in. Let's hope they score the 2nd one.

Comment

a player not named saman ghoddos coming on for brentford

probably another useless danish that frank has a fetish for.

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Ridiculous to bring in Bidstrup instead of Saman. I really hope City scores the second goal to send the Danish boys packing.

Comment

jensen and bidstrup...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
                          a player not named saman ghoddos coming on for brentford

probably another useless danish that frank has a fetish for.
                          i just google'd Bidstrup and he is danish LOOOOL what a loser this frank is.

Comment

FK OFF FRANK...!!
                            he seems just happy to loose narrowly i guess almost 80min and 2 subs gone still no Saman..!!
                            he should ask for a loan move in winter.... this is bullshitt...!

ps 3 or 5 subs allowed now ?

Comment

Jahanbakhsh did say in his interview with Radio offside that Saman is stuck in a similar situation as he was in Brighton (coach saying he's important part of the team, that he will get his chance,etc...) But in reality getting garbage minutes

Comment

I would rather see Saman playing for Lyon than this garbage team with its useless coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X