No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries. Brentford should be down a couple of goals by half. Saman will get his chance in a more attacking formation in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      onyeka was the worst player on the pitch in the 45 minutes he played last game.
      I agree.
      I just think Frank tends to chose him over Saman even when Saman performs better.

Might have something to do with the club philosophy of giving young players a lot of playing time in the hopes of cashing in on them in a couple of seasons.

Comment

If Raya fit again , he must start ..!
        This young guy is decent enough but he ain’t clutch superb like raya ..! it’s not just about making routine saves for a club of Brentford’s budget|stature to survive this competitive league ..! You need a guy to pull off saves from 1-2 99% goal-efforts a game to have somewhat realistic chance of managing enough points from tough fixtures coming @ them fast n furious..!

Look @ those couple absolute immense saves BHA keeper pulled off last match vs them, imo that was perhaps the biggest difference maker in that match ..!? 1 of those go in & the whole complexion of that game coulda changed along with it & bees coulda pulled at least a late draw from it ..!
        Before his injury Raya used to do the same for Brentford & that IMO was probably the biggest reason they squeezed so much valuable points early on from so many close encounters..! Some vs sides who were clearly superior to them otherwise over the whole of those games ..!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          I agree.
          I just think Frank tends to chose him over Saman even when Saman performs better.
          Might have something to do with the club philosophy of giving young players a lot of playing time in the hopes of cashing in on them in a couple of seasons.
          He is certainly a more combative, scrappy physical & sorta better overall defensive CM than saman ..! Hence suits Frank’s preferred high pressing overall defensive MF game plans ..! otherwise he is an inferior footballing talent to saman on nearly every other front, especially as it concerns to vision, composure in possession, passing, touch on the ball & for most part any attacking oriented skill set ..!

What pisses me off more, is how frequently a lightweight goozoo MFdr such as Jensen is preferred by him over saman ..!
          There sure seems to be some danish nepotism/partyBazi @ play on that front..!??? I mean dude looks just a bit more spry & mobile than Sammy..!? But his movements about the pitch & offensive link up play isn’t even half as Clever as that of Samman & same goes as far as his finishing touches in the final 3rd of the pitch, set-piece deliveries & positioning etc.
          Last edited by BacheLot; 12-29-2021, 11:32 AM.

Comment

As expected, Onyeka, Baptiste and Jensen midfield.

https://twitter.com/BrentfordFC/stat...f9CZc3oOw&s=19

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              As expected, Onyeka, Baptiste and Jensen midfield

Comment

onyeka was terrible last game and he starts and jensen is terrible every game and he starts.

what did saman do to frank???? my god nothing gets him in the lineup. these guys are terrible every game

Comment

Let it be. ITs a blessing he wont be involved in this rape and his reputation stays where it is, which is currently pretty high.

Villa at Home next has Saman written all over it considering that he started the reverse fixture and played 1 hr brilliantly.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Let it be. ITs a blessing he wont be involved in this rape and his reputation stays where it is, which is currently pretty high.

Villa at Home next has Saman written all over it considering that he started the reverse fixture and played 1 hr brilliantly.
                    knowing frank, same lineup. hes shown no flexibility. jensen plays every damn game and he shits the bed.

Comment

Is this guy allergic to rotating his squad? The fixture schedule has been dense and yet the midfield as crap as it has been remains untouched

Comment

City mizane khordeshoon mikone, daghigheye 70 Saman vaarde zamin mishe vaghti natije 3-0 be soode City ast.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Frankie haya kon, brentford o Saman ra raha kon!

Comment

Gooooaal lol.
                            Foden seemed offside

Comment

jensen is a disaster

Comment

HOW WAS THAT only one minute of stoppage time?
                                Super scrappy. Brentford might be able to pull a draw tho
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X