Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank explaining today’s tactical formation using a visual

Comment

Lot of Brentford fans want Saman to start against Citeh.

If he will or not, is another question...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Lot of Brentford fans want Saman to start against Citeh.
        If he will or not, is another question...
        really? that would be awesome man. hopefully its true. where did you see that bro? don't tell me you've read it on iranian instagram page. that legionnaire page?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          really? that would be awesome man. hopefully its true. where did you see that bro? don't tell me you've read it on iranian instagram page. that legionnaire page?
          Twitter & GPG (Brentford forum)

Also I saw this poll from BeesTV LOL, Saman absolutely demolished Jensen

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Twitter & GPG (Brentford forum)

Also I saw this poll from BeesTV LOL, Saman absolutely demolished Jensen
            hahaha nooo way on bees TV . lol the emirati owner of bees tv must be soo mad right now.

Comment

Jensen is not a good midfielder, but I have more problems with Baptiste and Onyeka, neither of whom can make a simple 5 yard pass. I prefer Saman as a sub against MC, so the a--hole fans and the Emarati Brillo head would not unfairly target him when Frank puts on a weak tit team on the field to execute his shitty tactics.

Comment

rather sammy come off the bench too...!
                best they can hope for is a respectable 2-3 goal margin loss, which would mean packing their half of the pitch 80-90% of the time and defending in numbers ..! Sammy just isnt comfortable defending and and generally ill suited to Frank's hack n hoof preferred game tactics ... as such he is most likely to be benched again anyways...? unless Frank wants to save his compatriot Jensen the likely gripe and slacking of their fans and set Sammy instead up for the very probable nasty fan bashing after a likely heavy loss..?

Comment

well right now they got like 5 more players unvailable due to coid and injuries. That includes onyeka and janelt. So there is a good chance that saman get the nod to start . Just like others i prefer him to come off the bench in 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    rather sammy come off the bench too...!
                    best they can hope for is a respectable 2-3 goal margin loss, which would mean packing their half of the pitch 80-90% of the time and defending in numbers ..! Sammy just isnt comfortable defending and and generally ill suited to Frank's hack n hoof preferred game tactics ... as such he is most likely to be benched again anyways...? unless Frank wants to save his compatriot Jensen the likely gripe and slacking of their fans and set Sammy instead up for the very probable nasty fan bashing after a likely heavy loss..?
                    Yeah, same. Rather these English koon nashoors blame Jensen or someone else for their big fat L against City tomorrow.

Comment

And yet another example of an Iranian talent being wasted in England .. 🙄👎🇬🇧 👎

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Man City match in a couple of hours. Let's see if Frank can snap out of his crap formation and defensive minded strategy. Let's go SAMAN!

Comment

Would not get my hopes up.

Based on the subs and formations this season, If anything, Onyeka will be in the starting lineup over Saman

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Would not get my hopes up.

Based on the subs and formations this season, If anything, Onyeka will be in the starting lineup over Saman
                            onyeka was the worst player on the pitch in the 45 minutes he played last game.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              onyeka was the worst player on the pitch in the 45 minutes he played last game.
                              he was absolutely terrible. mentioned it in this thread. he killed so many of their movement forward.

shows frank has zero faith in saman if he chooses onyeka over him.

Comment

By the way, positive news...

Onyeka leaves to AFCON with Nigeria on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X