X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raw talent , he has it
    Psychical abilities, he has it
    Intelligence , he has it

Professional mindset , he unfortunately doesn’t have that … he even was play so careless with TEam Melli those two games , especially against Lebanon the 1st game that he lost his starting spot of AMIR …

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      You got to be from one of the big countries too to get respect.
      Look at how Keylor Navas is treated! To me he is an elite goalie and could/should haae been starter for any team he was on, but because he's Costa Rican he's easily discarded.
      I don't think this is entirely true aziz.
      To me Amir doesn't have half talent and physicality of Beiro but he found his way to become regular in Portugal and 2nd div in Spain.
      Yes it is always tougher for keepers, but in case of Beiro his mind set was and is still wrong.
      I mean you can't blame two clubs, for not trusting him, specifically both given him decent chances i would say.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I don't think this is entirely true aziz.
        To me Amir doesn't have half talent and physicality of Beiro but he found his way to become regular in Portugal and 2nd div in Spain.
        Yes it is always tougher for keepers, but in case of Beiro his mind set was and is still wrong.
        I mean you can't blame two clubs, for not trusting him, specifically both given him decent chances i would say.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Agree that Beyranvand did not make it easy on himself, but I can think of many keepers who were showing absolutely poor form, but were still trusted by major clubs, simply because they were from big nations:

- Barthez
        - Van der sar
        - Seaman
        - Jens Lehmann
        - De Gea

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
          Raw talent , he has it
          Psychical abilities, he has it
          Intelligence , he has it

Professional mindset , he unfortunately doesn’t have that … he even was play so careless with TEam Melli those two games , especially against Lebanon the 1st game that he lost his starting spot of AMIR …
          Agree with other points but not too sure about the " Intelligence " part! He was in Hamed Ahangi show and he could not follow simple instructions given by the host! I mean if there was a language barrier then yea I could understand him being slow, but it was all in farsi and repeated few times for him to understand and still he made a mess out of it.

IMO Beiranvand is very slow (mentally) and thats why he doesn't perform well in europe. So I think its best for him to come back to IPL and get some playing time before world cup to boost up his confidence. He has the talent and Psychical abilities but IQ is not that great.

For Abedzadeh its different. His IQ is great , his physique is not that great and he has mediocre talent.

Comment

Simply too dumb, lets say it how it is. I mean i started sweating watching his games, he played as if its a PS 5 Fifa game where he is leading 10-0 and can start make fun.

How many games did he repeat the same mistakes like playing the ball to the defenders while they were under pressure ? I mean if you are not dumb you shoot the ball as far as you can

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              You got to be from one of the big countries too to get respect.
              Look at how Keylor Navas is treated! To me he is an elite goalie and could/should haae been starter for any team he was on, but because he's Costa Rican he's easily discarded.
              Navas is 35. He is also competing with Donnaruma in PSG. He could easily be a starter anywhere else but he chooses to compete at an elite level.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He was probably joking in that show, pretty brilliant, humor = brains

Think i posted vids of that, he should say yes if it was incorrect and no if statement was correct.

Reading this stuff is calling someone dumb based on this stuff is tragic. This, mallpost about ghaedi and whhoever isnt popular atm.. guess somethings will never change, as a smart man once sang
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Beiro az nazare TASMIMGIRI zaife. Nemitone tasmimhaaye manteghi dar zamin begire.

Baraye hamin baazish dar Europa nemigire.

Kollan darvazebaanhaaye irani az nazare tasmimgiri zaifand, chon farhange morrabbigari baraye darvazeban dar Iran nist.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Beiro’s situation is unfortunate, he got 2 chances and pretty much failed in both. Circumstances were not ideal and there were some factors working against him but at the end of the day he could not prove himself or show any level of consistency in his showings. That’s the life of a keeper unfortunately and the reason why it is the most high pressure position in the pitch.

I would love to see him try and find another euro suitor but doubt it could happen. At this point I just hope he finds his best form regardless of where it is…..we have Amir and payam both in Europe still thankfully.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

so i assume his unsuccessful loan spell in Boa ends this june..?
                      i wonder what's next for him..? he is still under contract at that belgian club for 1 more year.. i think..?

everyone here knows that i much prefer Amir over him for WC starting spot ... but Bey really gonna need some consistent game minutes in the upcoming season in the run up to WC ... wherever that may be..even if its back to pgl ..!!
                      i still think he is plenty marketable enough to get one more loan spell with another avg. midtable Liga Nos team ..!? unless he is on high wages..? who's his agent ..? or what is current GK situation is back in Antwerp these days..? maybe he can establish himself as a starter at annwerp the 2nd go around..?

Comment

His next loan should be to a Greek team. Maybe he can find his footing in a slower league.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

not TM Material... how many minutes of competition did he have?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty sad, he had a lot of potential. Still can turn it around, but should be much more consistent at this stage in his career.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              Pretty sad, he had a lot of potential. Still can turn it around, but should be much more consistent at this stage in his career.
                              honestly I dont view it as sad. We may be one of the only groups that attach this label so easily to our guys situations. What is sad? Beiro was in Iran and while he was playing with confidence his game had many of the inherent flaws that have been shown in europe, they just werent exposed as badly. He went to europe on a great contract with antwerp, made good money, experienced 2 different cultures, played in some big atmosphere (Spurs away, big local games in belgium, Porto away) and learned that just because you saved ronaldo's pk once 4 years ago doesn't mean you are a big deal anywhere outside of Iran (at leat I hope he learned that). He could have stayed in Iran forever and we would have called that really sad that a GK with his talent never tested himself in a more demanding environment.

I think he knows now that to actually prove himself in europe more hard work, more concentration, more attention to detail, and more professionalism is needed. I hope that actually motivates him to find another way to stay and fight for a #1 spot somewhere and not come back to PGPL, a league dying before our eyes. But if he does come back, surely he has learned more than if he had just stayed in Iran for the last 2 years. His play with his feet alone and coming for crosses in the past TM games + limited league games with boavista was better than I have ever seen it before, despite not being in his top form.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                His next loan should be to a Greek team. Maybe he can find his footing in a slower league.
                                Doesn't seem to me that talent is the issue. It's more technical and cultural.

Comment

Working...
                                X