Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently playing one of the biggest games of his season. Away at Sporting.

Comment

So far he has been doing very well. Several good saves.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Another great save by Beiro. So far he has kept them in the game. He was hurt a little but I think he asked for treatment to break Sporting's momentum. They were really knocking.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Damn he finally conceded. SofaScore has him as the highest rating in the match, despite conceding

Edit: Nvm VAR rules out. 0-0

Comment

0-0 at halftime. I think this is his best performance in Liga Nos so far. He is rising to the occasion. I am standing for him to keep it up in the second half.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Why’d he get subbed at half?? Injury?

Comment

I think his injury at first half was more serious than we thought. I saw the back up keeper warming up for second half.

Comment

What's the rule with Iranian players? Whenever you are doing a good performance, you have to pick an injury?

Comment

down 1-0 got scored on 53rd minute bad for porto too
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      What's the rule with Iranian players? Whenever you are doing a good performance, you have to pick an injury?
                      Difference of intensity of training and play in leagues = injuries

Comment

Can someone who matched the match give some info on his injury? What happened? Did it seem like he pulled a muscle or something? It was it from a collision?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Can someone who matched the match give some info on his injury? What happened? Did it seem like he pulled a muscle or something? It was it from a collision?
                          Seemed like a knee or lower hip injury. The cause wasn't super clear, but He stretched his leg a bit awkwardly on a corner and went down after for like a minute. After that he was hobbling for 10-15 minutes.

Comment

On his IG account, he thanked people for asking about his condition and explained that he had an issue the week before the game and had only one practice session right before the game. It sounds like whatever was bothering him (Seemed like upper thigh to me) started hurting again in the game and was subbed out at half time. He mentioned that he is hopeful that after a few physical therapy sessions he can come back.

Comment

Nice Saves!

Comment

^ There were more. This was the best game I have seen him play in Europe. It's a shame he got injured. Wishing him a quick and complete recovery.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Working...
                                X