X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiro out !! His IQ is too low.

Comment

He had a bad game. Everyone does here and there. No need to blow this out of proportion and panic.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
        He had a bad game. Everyone does here and there. No need to blow this out of proportion and panic.
        A bad game ? Since 1 year he plays dangerous in front of his own goal, shoot the fckin ball away

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          A bad game ? Since 1 year he plays dangerous in front of his own goal, shoot the fckin ball away
          I can easily see how it will costs us at the WC. I root for Abedzadeh.

Comment

same guy who has saved our butts multiple times.. the passing around goal area can and are usualy instructions from coach, if they tell him shot the ball up, he does and if they tell him play the ball to keep it in the team he does.

i dont realy blame him to much for the goal, shit was unreal with the wind stopping the ball from going out.. its not like he threw the ball in to his own net.

he litteraly saved our asses vs korea and alwayz stepped up in big games aswell.

sure, if he has another 3-4 games when unreal goals happen, or starts throwing or dropping balls in to the own goal then ok switch him but not now he is one of our best players and most concistant.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              same guy who has saved our butts multiple times.. the passing around goal area can and are usualy instructions from coach, if they tell him shot the ball up, he does and if they tell him play the ball to keep it in the team he does.

i dont realy blame him to much for the goal, shit was unreal with the wind stopping the ball from going out.. its not like he threw the ball in to his own net.

he litteraly saved our asses vs korea and alwayz stepped up in big games aswell.

sure, if he has another 3-4 games when unreal goals happen, or starts throwing or dropping balls in to the own goal then ok switch him but not now he is one of our best players and most concistant.
              I totally agree. Just think abedzadeh's form in past 3 years has been impeccable generally speaking and it is not banishing or strictly dropping beiro to rotate GK for one game vs syria.

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                It's not just one bad game. In his time in Antwerp he many blunders, and his time at boavista the sample size too small, but his most recent game he did have one turnover directly to the opponent similar to the one today.

He's just not a stable goalie right now.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  It's not just one bad game. In his time in Antwerp he many blunders, and his time at boavista the sample size too small, but his most recent game he did have one turnover directly to the opponent similar to the one today.

He's just not a stable goalie right now.
                  I agree, his spell at antwerp and boavista (so far) are nothing impressive. He may improve in some sectors but he also does crazy things more often.
                  I thought staying with PP would have make him regress but he didn't develop as I hope in Europe either

Comment

I am not sure why everyone is saying Biro had a bad game. What did we expect him to do with that swirling ball? He stayed on the post like he should have. When the ball dropped inbounds, we had two defenders who ran to the goal line instead of running to the guy with the ball. They forced Biro to come out to and the forward made a move to the right to open up shooting space. Our defenders were supposed to close him down and not let him make that move. I
                    do not know what else Biro could have done. As for the ball that he mishandled, yes that looked really bad but nothing happened besides a couple of heart attacks around the world. Biro was a non factor in this game. We had several field players who were playing worse than the goalie and were turning the ball over every chance they had.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Also once we have had another win and qualifications is more or less guaranteed the n the coach should allow some of the players on the squad more play time, including Abdedzadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                        I am not sure why everyone is saying Biro had a bad game. What did we expect him to do with that swirling ball? He stayed on the post like he should have. When the ball dropped inbounds, we had two defenders who ran to the goal line instead of running to the guy with the ball. They forced Biro to come out to and the forward made a move to the right to open up shooting space. Our defenders were supposed to close him down and not let him make that move. I
                        do not know what else Biro could have done. As for the ball that he mishandled, yes that looked really bad but nothing happened besides a couple of heart attacks around the world. Biro was a non factor in this game. We had several field players who were playing worse than the goalie and were turning the ball over every chance they had.
                        I agree that the wind kept the ball in and it wasn't only Biro but all the defenders stopped, thinking the ball is out. So that wasn't his fault persay but then the one that he send straight to the attacker due to the fact that he tried to dribble in front of his goal was squarely his fault, if Amiri hadn't stopped the strike we would have been 2 down, probably no return from there.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Against the 16th!
                          "There are no easy games in this league!" / Jenab aghaye Graham Potter

Comment

Comment

Salam All. long time (15+) reader/viewer of content here but first time poster/ contributor . Appreciate and thankful for all the passion and efforts admin and members put into this. I could not resist but leave a comment here on Biranvand performance as some are asking for his head (literally) while others want to give him Card blanche..
                              Before you decide on which path to go, let's take a look at other impactful mistakes Goalkeepers have made recently and how their coaching staff dealt with it.
                              1. Costa in Porto's 5-1 loss: Did SC replace him or build up his confidence?
                              2. Patricio (Portugal goalkeeper) made a terrible mistake that cost Portugal an automatic qualification. It would be interesting to see if he will be replaced by someone else which most likely it wont happen.

Also we talk here as if this is frequent mistake by Biranvand and we have paid the price for this so many times. This is not the case. We have conceded two goals in the last 6+ games.
                              Conclusion: The game with Syria is not the time to replace him. Wait till we qualify (hopefully after Iraq game) to do this not as a punishment for Beirnvand but as a recognition and growth opportunity for Abedz.

Comment

Originally posted by topotour View Post
                                Salam All. long time (15+) reader/viewer of content here but first time poster/ contributor . Appreciate and thankful for all the passion and efforts admin and members put into this. I could not resist but leave a comment here on Biranvand performance as some are asking for his head (literally) while others want to give him Card blanche..
                                Before you decide on which path to go, let's take a look at other impactful mistakes Goalkeepers have made recently and how their coaching staff dealt with it.
                                1. Costa in Porto's 5-1 loss: Did SC replace him or build up his confidence?
                                2. Patricio (Portugal goalkeeper) made a terrible mistake that cost Portugal an automatic qualification. It would be interesting to see if he will be replaced by someone else which most likely it wont happen.

Also we talk here as if this is frequent mistake by Biranvand and we have paid the price for this so many times. This is not the case. We have conceded two goals in the last 6+ games.
                                Conclusion: The game with Syria is not the time to replace him. Wait till we qualify (hopefully after Iraq game) to do this not as a punishment for Beirnvand but as a recognition and growth opportunity for Abedz.
                                Welcome.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X