X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are the rest of the goals.

Comment

two of the goals ali beiro is just slightly out of position if you look closely he is touching the goal posts on both those goals, he is too close to the post

Comment

Just watched the highlights, not much he could have done, probably the 2nd one but even that it would have been hell of save.
        4th one also would have been familiar to us . Abedzadeh amazing save vs us in 98
        Overall he wasn't bad but didnt make any great save either.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

europe did not work for him should go back to IPL or Qsl for money

Comment

Originally posted by Transformer View Post
            europe did not work for him should go back to IPL or Qsl for money
            He will most likely come back after WC.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe under normal circumstances he would but I personally would be a bit surprised given situation of Iran. QSL teams are not allowed to bring foreign GKs, so that rules there out as well.

I actually think europe has worked out for him, he is a better GK than the time he left and that by definition is a success, even if he is not hitting some incredible heights or moving up ladder to bigger clubs. Maybe we underestimated just how hard it is for Asian GK to achieve that.

If he shows himself solidly for Boavista this season and TM games I can see another midtable portuguese team taking him off antwerp's hands in the summer.

Comment

3rd goal would've been saved by top class keepers.. 5th goal he was a bit out of position.. But the rest he was completely not at fault for.

Very soorakh defense

Comment

Only the 3rd goal was 100% on him…..the other 4 were very much on the defense. The fourth (or maybe fifth?) was also somewhat on him since his positioning was off but the defender should have been covering the far post.

This is just unfortunately another bad situation for him where the defense in front of him is so soorakh and putting him under way too much pressure. A GK can only do so much…..not good for his confidence at all. I just hope he keeps fighting and doesn’t give up!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    3rd goal would've been saved by top class keepers.. 5th goal he was a bit out of position.. But the rest he was completely not at fault for.

Very soorakh defense
                    He was out of position on both of those goals.

Comment

After today's performance, I think he may better off coming back to Perspolis or somewhere in Iran.. He seems not to be himself anymore since his move to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        After today's performance, I think he may better off coming back to Perspolis or somewhere in Iran.. He seems not to be himself anymore since his move to Europe.
                        I was almost the only one here who just thought it is better for TM if he stays in Persepolis... So many international keepers from second-tier nations are just better off staying put, especially if they have any players from their national team playing in front of them for club. The classic example (of many) is Rustu recber who just wasted time going from Fenerbahce to Barcelona. I hope Boavista do what Barca did and just loan Beiro back to PP or someone else in Iran.

Comment

Or maybe Beiranvand was gifted behind a great defensive backline in persepolis days?

I think it's time for Beiranvand to ride the bench a bit and let Abedz show what he's capable of.

Comment

Gand zadi Ali Beiro!

Comment

I think beiro has remained very consistent for TM generally speaking even since moving to europe.

This season he has been fine for boavista. He improved his exits and foot skills generally speaking, although not a good game from him tonight.

Vs Korea his positioning was a bit off for their goal but it was 1v1 with son, he made a good save to let us leave with a point at the end.

Think skocic will stick with him, but abedzadeh surely deserved a run out by now at least.

Comment

His mistake that almost gave Lebanon a 2nd goal gave me a PTSD attack from Mirzapour days.

Comment

Working...
                                X