FIFA 22 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Fifa World Cup 98 on PC. Is the game that revolutionized the Fifa brand. First game that had all the national teams.available for qualification rounds. I remember winning the tournament with Holland but could never get pass the round of 16 with Iran.
    I couldn't stand the gameplay .. I ended up losing a whole Summer in its competitor with the fake names..

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      I just bought FIFA, after the disaster which was eFootball.

I'm amazed that you think PES is "arcade like" and cartoonish - for me the opposite is true - FIFA is the arcade one. I just played a few games after that funny Paris tutorial and it's like pinball or the old sensible soccer/kick off games, the ball just pings from one end of the pitch to the other and the players have rocket boots. PES always felt more satisfying to score a goal in (because they need to be crafted more carefully) than the more arcadey, fast FIFA. Also found losing in PES much less frustrating than in FIFA...!

I'm really disappointed with this new FIFA, it feels like a step back compared to the FIFA games from a few years ago.

Although since 1995 (original Fifa '94 and original International Superstar Soccer) I've equally played the EA Sports (fifa) and Konami (ISS/pro evo/PES/efootball) games, I always preferred the strategy element and better gameplay of Konami's offering, even when it had no licenses. Really annoyed that they gave it all up for this eFootball thing...
      Now I guess the only choice will be FIFA... ffs...

They are working on a new game that may compete. Apparently they have some licenses for certain clubs in Bundesliga, Liga NOS etc. Ronaldo on the cover.

Comment

I couldn't stand the gameplay .. I ended up losing a whole Summer in its competitor with the fake names..

Ahhhh the memories :'( time flies... Life used to be so much more simple!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          They are working on a new game that may compete. Apparently they have some licenses for certain clubs in Bundesliga, Liga NOS etc. Ronaldo on the cover.

It's another free-to-play game though.... It's going to be the same model as eFootball The graphics look good but I just want gameplay

This FIFA gameplay is really poor - it feels like a massive step back compared to their games a few years ago...

Comment

As someone who's a big FIFA > PES guy, FIFA 22 really SUCKS badly...

FIFA 18-21 were so much better

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              As someone who's a big FIFA > PES guy, FIFA 22 really SUCKS badly...

FIFA 18-21 were so much better
              Haha, what happened to all the Konami/PES fans on pfdc - there were loads in the mid-2000s? Everyone is now a FIFA fan here.

But I have to say that as a lifelong ISS/PES fan since the first game in 1994, The FIFA games in the early 2010s were really good, at the point PES was stagnating. I did feel that PES went back in front in terms of gameplay in the mid-2010s though...

But playing this FIFA 2022 - it's just rubbish.... The speed and movement of the players is much less realistic than the games from a few years ago... The only reason to play is the hook of the Ultimate Team, right?

Comment

Haha, what happened to all the Konami/PES fans on pfdc - there were loads in the mid-2000s? Everyone is now a FIFA fan here.

But I have to say that as a lifelong ISS/PES fan since the first game in 1994, The FIFA games in the early 2010s were really good, at the point PES was stagnating. I did feel that PES went back in front in terms of gameplay in the mid-2010s though...

But playing this FIFA 2022 - it's just rubbish.... The speed and movement of the players is much less realistic than the games from a few years ago... The only reason to play is the hook of the Ultimate Team, right?
                To be honest, PES was better until 2006ish and then FIFA took over ever since..

I agree about the speed and movements being less realistic for sure. It feels too arcade like for me.. Ultimate team is basically keeping FIFA 22 alive because the gameplay is pretty bad...

Comment

Agreed on FIFA’s glory days being 2010-2013 it really did progressively get worse and worse since then but I could never get into PES I tried multiple times throughout the years and I just never liked the gameplay.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Foolad's new signing Ibai Gómez has a high rating on FIFA: https://sofifa.com/player/199416/iba...z-perez/210064

At one point even had an 80-rated gold card: https://www.futhead.com/20/players/1871/ibai-gomez/

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Foolad's new signing Ibai Gómez has a high rating on FIFA: https://sofifa.com/player/199416/iba...z-perez/210064

At one point even had an 80-rated gold card: https://www.futhead.com/20/players/1871/ibai-gomez/
                      Damn, what a signing!
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        To be honest, PES was better until 2006ish and then FIFA took over ever since..

I agree about the speed and movements being less realistic for sure. It feels too arcade like for me.. Ultimate team is basically keeping FIFA 22 alive because the gameplay is pretty bad...
                        I've always been a FIFA fan over PES but yeah this Ultimate Team thing seems to be their main lure for the new generation of younger people playing perhaps?

I never got into FUT as the point of playing FIFA for me was to actually play with the real teams and lineups....simulate what we always follow in the game sorta thing loll if that makes sense.

Never been a fan of just trying to put all players that are 95+ rated overall in one team. I'd rather play as my favourite club or use other good teams with different strengths for a change sometimes.

Haven't tried FIFA 22 though because I don't have any of the next gen systems (xbox 1S is all i got), so i didn't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Agreed on FIFA’s glory days being 2010-2013 it really did progressively get worse and worse since then but I could never get into PES I tried multiple times throughout the years and I just never liked the gameplay.
                          When did you first get into PES? For me the gap between ISS Pro and Fifa 96 or ISS Pro 98 and Fifa Road to World Cup 98 was so huge that they were just different worlds in the 1996-1998 period....

The only reason I ever got the Pro Evo or PES games was the gameplay. Everything else (licences, graphics, music) was better in FIFA.

Looking at PFDC history it seems that in the mid-2000s Pro Evo/PES was more popular here, then slowly FIFA took over in the late-2000s.... I guess I also started playing FIFA more regularly at that point as it was finally improving in gameplay.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ghlight=konami

Comment

Similar for me. ISS in the 90’s to the change of name to PES and then started getting FiFa again in the late 2000’s.

International Superstar Deluxe was a great game.

I remember having a football game on my SNES called Striker - you could play indoor football on it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Similar for me. ISS in the 90’s to the change of name to PES and then started getting FiFa again in the late 2000’s.

International Superstar Deluxe was a great game.

I remember having a football game on my SNES called Striker - you could play indoor football on it too.
                              This is exactly the same as me - I much preferred ISS Deluxe to Fifa International Soccer (1994) and then continued with them... I think FIFA 09 was my first FIFA game, I got back into PES for a bit towards the end of the 2010s but it was never as good as that golden period from 1994-2008

Comment

This is exactly the same as me - I much preferred ISS Deluxe to Fifa International Soccer (1994) and then continued with them... I think FIFA 09 was my first FIFA game, I got back into PES for a bit towards the end of the 2010s but it was never as good as that golden period from 1994-2008
                                PES 1-6 remind me of some good memories of me and my friends. We would drive back to my friends house in between lessons at school just to have some quick games. I used to love playing as Uruguay, Recoba was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X