• Show
Clear All

1:0 Ponferradina with PRE ASSIST from ABEDZADEH

Comment

Game finished 2-2….not sure how abedz did
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sofascore gave him 8.2! Highest in his team. He had 8 saves.

Comment

Looks like he had a great game - the amount of games where he has won them points since he has started. Today his 9 saves wins them a point. He has made the odd mistake here and there but which goalie hasn’t, we also need to remember all the great saves and games he has had which outweigh the bad ones.

Comment

They lost 1-0 yesterday to Las Palmas, played most the game with 10 men. Goal was scored by Jahanbakhsh former teammate Florin Andone. Argument to be made that he could have been stronger with their goal.
            6.5 rating on Sofascore but looks like a boring game and he only had one save to make.
            https://youtu.be/Ks6zQ7lqwaM

Comment

Every time i watch this guy play, i am expecting a sooti soon or later. Not feeling comfortable with him at all. He is liability.
              All of Keepers currently in TM camps are overall better than him. The only thing he has an edge is his foot work and stop there.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

1-1 draw today. I will try and get highlights on later.

Comment

https://youtu.be/H7JouhrFgkg

highlights.

Nothing he could do about the goal, poor defensive mistake. He made a nice save after and then didn’t have much to do for the rest of the game looks like. Opposition missed a pen but it was off target - maybe Amir psyched him out as we have seen before 🙂

Comment

Losing 3-0 . This will be no win in 7, I don’t see the new manager lasting long.

Comment

They lost today as Amir is now back on the bench. They have slipped into the relegation zone

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        They lost today as Amir is now back on the bench. They have slipped into the relegation zone
                        Welp, seems like his decision to a 2nd division Spanish team wasn't the smart move some claimed it to be.

Comment

Got him in the WC squad so was a good move. Got him recognized in La Liga as well.

No way to know upfront but one cannot fault him for taking a risk and quite right too this early in his career.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Welp, seems like his decision to a 2nd division Spanish team wasn't the smart move some claimed it to be.
                            He simply is overrated.
                            Shouldn't even made WC squad.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in the starting line up and they are away at Levante

Comment

Had seven saves. Ended in 0-0. His team did not have one shot on target all game. He had the highest rating amongst both team. 8.5 on Sofascore.

Comment

Working...
                                X