Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    It was on few IG pages that his salary is 78k a year!
    That is less than the average of some bottom table teams on lower side budget in IPL

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Makes me respect him even more. Shows he isn’t in it for the money but has a dream to play in a high league and is doing his best to pursue it.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Makes me respect him even more. Shows he isn’t in it for the money but has a dream to play in a high league and is doing his best to pursue it.
      I'm sorry, but I just think it's even more of a bad transfer now than before...
      He was transfer free!!
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        He was transfer free!!
        Only time will tell. He said he wanted to pursue his dream of playing in La Liga, if he gets there then it will all be worth it. I rather that than him playing back in Qatar, Iran for example.

Comment

Guys, unless you have a copy of his contract, take everything with a grain of salt. I am sure his contract is more involved that just one line stating:

" salary = 78k. The end"

First of all, it is rumored that his salary is 78K per year. We can't be sure of that.

He may be getting a bonus of 20K for every clean sheet.

He may get a 2 million bonus if they get promoted.

They may be paying for his housing, house cleaning, etc...

The club may be responsible for his taxes...

Etc, etc...

We literally don't know any details of his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            Guys, unless you have a copy of his contract, take everything with a grain of salt. I am sure his contract is more involved that just one line stating:

" salary = 78k. The end"

First of all, it is rumored that his salary is 78K per year. We can't be sure of that.

He may be getting a bonus of 20K for every clean sheet.

He may get a 2 million bonus if they get promoted.

They may be paying for his housing, house cleaning, etc...

The club may be responsible for his taxes...

Etc, etc...

We literally don't know any details of his contract.
            Still....
            It is not much. That is the point

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

1-0 down at half time, they are away at Eibar who were in La Liga last season.
              Sofa score has Amir as 6.4 so far.

Comment

three great saves so far min 50. one conceded had it covered but for the deflection in the 6 yard.
                having a great game so far.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  three great saves so far min 50. one conceded had it covered but for the deflection in the 6 yard.
                  having a great game so far.
                  Thank you for this. I saw that in the second half that Eibar had made a lot of chances and he was keeping it at 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    He was transfer free!!
                    Yea
                    It seemed quite an underwhelming transfer to me too @ that time & doesn’t seem to have been a very financially rewarding one either ..!?
                    However, he did manage to attain consistent game minutes through this move & pretty much eclipse Bey as the more likely go-to starter @ TM too..! & to boot made a good reputation for himself in Spain & nearly managed to get a backup role @ a good L Liga club to boot from this transfer…!
                    So all in all not too shabby of a move after all…! Ha !?

Comment

Finished on a 7.4 rating.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Yea
                        It seemed quite an underwhelming transfer to me too @ that time & doesn’t seem to have been a very financially rewarding one either ..!?
                        However, he did manage to attain consistent game minutes through this move & pretty much eclipse Bey as the more likely go-to starter @ TM too..! & to boot made a good reputation for himself in Spain & nearly managed to get a backup role @ a good L Liga club to boot from this transfer…!
                        So all in all not too shabby of a move after all…! Ha !?

“The saddest word
                        in the whole wide world
                        is the word almost.

He was almost in love.
                        She was almost good for him.
                        He almost stopped her.
                        She almost waited.
                        He almost lived.
                        They almost made it.”
                        ― Nikita Gill

And how proud should we/he be with a "almost" move to becnh warm as a 2nd goalie?

Sorry, but still can't see how this move can be calles a succes...
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Short highlights. Has two of Amir's amazing saves. It could have been 3-0 easily if it wasn't for Amir's saves including an amazing double-save, and it should have been 0-0 if it wasn't for the stupid OG when Amir had it.

Go Amir!

Comment

Some people here are way too harsh on this guy. He has made some errors for TM, god knows how many beiro may in lead up to WC...And in europe he has overall been a success. Good reputation in portugal, continues to make good reputation in spain (yes second division but still respectable). Compare to beiro, pure failure in belgium and portugal with 2 decent clubs.

I have always maintained, when both on form, beiro is the superior GK, but stuff some people mentioned about him not being in our top 3 GKs is simply BS.

Comment

Amir is playing teams who last season were playing Barcelona and Real Madrid. Our other goalies are playing in a poor league where the attacking output is limited and last season were sat on a bench playing Tetris.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Amir is playing teams who last season were playing Barcelona and Real Madrid. Our other goalies are playing in a poor league where the attacking output is limited and last season were sat on a bench playing Tetris.
                                Yes and danial davari was playing bayern Munich before wc14. He wasn't that good finally.
                                So a second division GK who had some important blunders with TM shouldn't be discussed?

Comment

Working...
                                X