Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
    Deflected; hit the bar and in ... Amir should have been an inch taller
    yea, limited vision too as there were some 2-3defenders surrounding the goalscorer when he squeezed that in..!!

you know nowadays there are procedures that could make him 1-3 inches taller..!! he probably has the money for it too... could well make him a far more formidable pro keeper...!!? or fk up his balance and stability in process..??

ps
    he conceded from a header inside the box that hit the upright and in .... luckily it was well offside..!

Comment

risky exit by amir
      comes out wide...but misses clearance and bailed out by retrieving defender..

these guys are fun to watch... playing good football
      still down 0-1 but missed 2-3 great chances to score the equalizer

Comment

Oh idiot what a waist! he could have at least got a penalty there if he had a few of Taremi's brain cells. lol
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

abedz with a silly mistake and gets scored on via freekick

damn we have a goalkeeper problem for real

Comment

Amir rid
            gets scored on from FK near CK .... was so worried about a cross that they left the whole goal wide open...

he has looked uncharacteristically outa sorts and haphazard acting.... normally he is far more composed and confident in between the sticks

ponf have had many Many chances to score .... but the final touches and finishing has been piss poor all game..!

Comment

nice double save on the dangerous counter.... however bit too late to matter in the final scoreline..? these Ponf frontline couldnt score in a brothel..!

that first goal he conceded was understandable but the 2nd was a piss poor mistake ... he shoulda at least had a guy on the near post if was to leave it wide open for shot..!

Comment

He is not reliable. I won't even consider starting him in WC.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He is not reliable. I won't even consider starting him in WC.

Have you seen our other goalies?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Have you seen our other goalies?
                    Yes i did
                    I rather go with Beiro despite not being at his best.
                    Abdz allows too many basic GK mistakes

Comment

Yes i did

Beiro was making so many basic mistakes he couldn’t survive in Europe. Amir makes maybe 3-4 mistakes the entire season filled with multiple man of the match performances. You’re knit picking at just a few “basic GK mistakes” from the entire season and not acknowledging the much, much more good that comes with him.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yes i did

Beiro isn't even able to make a goal-kick and you're telling us Amir allows too many basic mistakes??

Comment

Originally posted by sabzi polo View Post
                          Beiro isn't even able to make a goal-kick and you're telling us Amir allows too many basic mistakes??
                          Yeah laugh. Hope you keep laughing in 6 months also. Lol
                          Beiro struggling but he is much much better keepee than Abdz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Beiro was making so many basic mistakes he couldn’t survive in Europe. Amir makes maybe 3-4 mistakes the entire season filled with multiple man of the match performances. You’re knit picking at just a few “basic GK mistakes” from the entire season and not acknowledging the much, much more good that comes with him.
                            I don't trust Amir.

Comment

We mustn't be harsh on Amir they were playing the team with a very good chance of promotion. A difficult team to beat. A keeper is part of the team even world top keeper would concede if the defence in front of him is weak. I am more of Beyro fan but unfortunately, they have kept him out of action for a whole season. Not sure if there is a conspiracy or not. But the truth is he was a great keeper before moving to Europe.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Neither is flawless. But both are good keepers and take the two first two goalie spots.

For now Abedzadeh is clearly Nr.1 for his steady playing action alone. But let's hope that Beiranvand's situation improves soon. I have not at all written him off yet.

Between now and the world cup, I doubt that someone else would take their places.

So we need to support them both.

Comment

Working...
                                X