• Show
Clear All

Billboard in Valiasr Sqaure, Tehran

Comment

Highlights:
      https://youtu.be/AukYh1MkAQQ
      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

He got lowest rating in the game . Was he that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          Yes he was. For once I watched a whole game with Amir and he had his worst game ever. Riiiid 💩
          I will stop watching his games so he can perform better in the future 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Billboard in Valiasr Sqaure, Tehran
            Growing up I was always told that a son should not kiss his father's hand, but the other way around was okay. Was that just a my family thing?

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
              Growing up I was always told that a son should not kiss his father's hand, but the other way around was okay. Was that just a my family thing?
              Definitely just your family lol in Iranian culture it’s always kids kissing the hands of parents. It’s a big sign of respect.
              Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 02-15-2022, 10:07 AM.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                It was definitely a forgettable performance. He caused the penalty by being too aggressive and the second goal was savable even though it was a difficult 1on1 situation. For once, his teammates came to his rescue by scoring the winning goal in extra time. With better finishing they could have scored more. Amir needs to learn and move on. He now needs a series of clean sheets to put allowing five goals in two matches completely behind him.

Go Amir!

Comment

At the end of the game I don’t know if anyone saw but the manager gave him a hug and they were talking, no idea what about but it is good to see that he has a manager like that. The boss then motioned to him to go and celebrate with the other players and the fans. That’s when he went over to the fans with the banner with his name on - looked like some women/girls and then he gave them his top.

Comment

The same goes for my family. I think it really depends. My grandma even would never let me or my fiance kiss her hand.

Comment

He got the worst rating on the pitch. Have beem struggling the last 2 games. 5 goals allowed.
                      I know he overall doing well but some how i don't feel confidence with him as no1.
                      Hope Beiro get a chance at his club and start to play better.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

It usually is sign of respect given to the elder, but I think it depends on the family too. My grandparents didn't allow these things.

Tbh though in general Iranians just love someone kissing someone else's hand....I find it over the top. Some insta pages posted about Amir kissing his dad's hand but nothing on us qualifying...

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          It was definitely a forgettable performance. He caused the penalty by being too aggressive and the second goal was savable even though it was a difficult 1on1 situation. For once, his teammates came to his rescue by scoring the winning goal in extra time. With better finishing they could have scored more. Amir needs to learn and move on. He now needs a series of clean sheets to put allowing five goals in two matches completely behind him.

Go Amir!
                          I'm proud of this kid

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            He got the worst rating on the pitch. Have beem struggling the last 2 games. 5 goals allowed.
                            I know he overall doing well but some how i don't feel confidence with him as no1.

I must admit in those last two games for Iran I felt more comfortable with him in goal. He commanded his box well and his distribution with his feet (same in the game last night) was great and a good weapon for us to have to play from the back.
                            Someone on here said that with the Sevilla rumours and becoming our starting keeper that he must keep on top of his concentration and not let it all get to him. Past couple of games his concentration at times has been lax, he looks to have support of his manager though and i think he will be back to top form soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I personally prefer Abedzadeh over Beiro but I can for sure see why some prefer Beiro... and I am happy with either.

But I just wanted to mention that every top goalkeeper, and I mean every single one, go through these slumps. We should not think Abedz is the best keeper in the world when he gets five clean sheet in a row and we should not throw him out the door if he makes a mistake here and there... Like I always say, with our players, please don't judge them based on their last couple of performances, look back at least a year or two and take an average!!!

Comment

Ponferradina 2-0 up at HT away at Gijon. Amir looked confident as always. He saved three shots. None of them were really big chances.
                                In the halftime La Liga 2 showed the best five saves in Segunda in January. Amir had the third best save.
                                During the game he was praised by one of the commentators for his presence, quick reactions and good play with his feet and he said Amir would be one of the surprises of this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X