No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The team will most likely finish in mid table. They are slowly getting out of playoff zone....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      The team will most likely finish in mid table. They are slowly getting out of playoff zone....

Exactly the place this team ends most of their seasons.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Amir playing now. They are 1-0 up after 25 mins , game is live on the livescores app in the UK.

Comment

They won 1-0 . After no wins in the last 6 games this was a big win for them.

Comment

7.6 rating and MOTM according to sofascore

Comment

Starting against Huesca!

Interesting Fact: Huesca got new manager Xisco from Watford after he got sacked.

Comment

no links ... interesting

Comment

Here is a link:

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/11338...705237|10|1|en

Comment

They were leading 1-0 but P. K Equalizer was scored at 97 min

Comment

Already they have 8 points distance with first place team Almeira with 32 points, so their best bet for now is Elbar which has 27 and they have 23.
                      Still too early though.

Comment

This is the fourth time within the past month (or just over ) that they have let a lead slip and ended up drawing. With those points they would be at the top of the table with Almeria but they are in the play off places and still in a good position.

Comment

Their best bet is to aim for the play-off spots and hope to pick up form so they can promote. 1st or 2nd spot seems not likely. Nonetheless they will seriously suffer in LaLiga next year if they were to promote, and need real squad reinforcements if that were to happen.

Comment

Vay dostan, it's 28 games left

Comment

is there big money reward$$ for promotion to la liga ...? like the championship?? (like TV Right$$ extra..??)
                              if not similarly very lucrative proposition, dont be surprise that a small club like portofino guys wouldnt even be too gong ho about promoting..!! they know thats a level too high for the budget, fan base, etc... hence No Serious push to be expected of them..! ?

Comment

All he has to do is to perform well and hopefully make the big move to the top leagues or a big club in lower league.
                                Even thought i don't think he has the potential to perform regularly in bigger leagues or clubs.
                                He already achieved more than what most of us thought of him. And came long long way

Comment

Working...
                                X