Asian WCQ Final Round Draw: Where to watch, updates, post draw discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Iraqi soccer sites on instagram says its nearly a done deal, only financial needs to be agreed
    only financial? uh thats basically the entire basis of a contract

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      In the case of iraq i would say there are 100 problems, if he agreed on that all he will agree on the financial also

Comment

I hope CQ won't end up like Thomas Tuchel. Tuchel got sacked by PSG and won the CL with Chelsea. I still hope that this is BS and if not, he is our enemy. It's simple as that.
        But remember his last 2 matches with Colombia were a 0-4 and 1-6 defeat. Let's hope this run will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
          I hope CQ won't end up like Thomas Tuchel. Tuchel got sacked by PSG and won the CL with Chelsea. I still hope that this is BS and if not, he is our enemy. It's simple as that.

But remember his last 2 matches with Colombia were a 0-4 and 1-6 defeat. Let's hope this run will continue.
          He's not good with high-octane offensive teams. He wants to play disciplined defensively and they want to play offensively. While it goes against their nature - that's why he failed with them. They rebelled and the scoreline shows it. He also had problems in Columbia with some players.

With Iraq, from what we say, they don't have much offense at all. So it will suit them to play defensively. They have no other shot.

Comment

Some of these reactions are like when a guy breaks up with a girl but she's not allowed to date anyone else because she's his ex.

This is business not high school.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. If he does become Iraq coach our path to the WC just got much more interesting ( challenging) and Iraq just got a coach that knows how A. Qualify for the WC and B. How to build for the future.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Right now some journalists is and buying every employee a kabab since people are panicing and this news is trending..
              Remember its all bs until its official so hopefullt no more emotional post since its not confirmed or denied by either of the parts?
              Lets just forget this until ethier part denies/confirms.
              Its bigger chance he comes back to Iran together with Guus Hiddink, Zagallo, Trappatoni and Mancini and with Fergusson as Team Manager to make the greatest
              Coach group ever to coach a NT working for TM.. than this coming true..they still havnt payed the old coach remember?
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

CQ coaching iraq, makes our qualifying even more exciting. I hope this happens. Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  If Carlos doesn't have any other suitors, he will cave. If there is another team in the picture, then he can leverage either Iraq or the other team against each other. I have not heard Carlos being linked with any other team outside Iraq.

Comment

Working...
                  X