• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delfi vs Sadegh today.
    Sadegh starting. Delfi on the bench

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ristovski on the bench. Not sure if Sadegh was prefered to him or they are saving the guy for EL this week.

Comment

They won 2-0. Sadegh was subbed out in 2nd. Delfi also played few mins

Comment

Starting vs Rapid.

Comment

Needs to take this chance with both hands. A win will put them back in contention to advance and cement his place in xi if he does well.

Comment

Yes he needs a big game for many reasons….will have implications on his status both with TM and Dinamo honestly.

Let’s go sadegh!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Rapid are my hometown club, but tonight I'm going to root for Sadegh!

He's the fourth Iranian player to play against them this year (Asadi, Allahyar, Zahedi, and now Sadegh)

Comment

Guess we will all be watching this tonight then.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Rapid are my hometown club, but tonight I'm going to root for Sadegh!

He's the fourth Iranian player to play against them this year (Asadi, Allahyar, Zahedi, and now Sadegh)
                    Hey 04041374, why are Austria Wien a better club than Rapid Wien in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Hey 04041374, why are Austria Wien a better club than Rapid Wien in your opinion?
                      They're not!
                      Right now, Austria are a shadow of what they used to be (similar to Arsenal) and struggle financially, while Rapid, with the exception of 2-3 bad seasons always finished among the top 3 and made it out of their EL group two times.

While Austria crashed out against clubs from Cyprus and Iceland in their last two European appearances.

Comment

Link: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/90762/Di...id_Vienna.html

For Austrian members: https://www.servustv.com/sport/a/uef...n-live/175384/

Comment

Rapid scored.

Comment

1-1

Comment

great equalizer.

Dinamo started terribly (although thankfully nothing to do with sadegh).

Left back with horrible positioning on 1st goal let fwd stay onside and go right through middle of defense.

Comment

2-1 Dinamo. Well deserved goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X