X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    Thats better neews than iranian coach.

Markar aghajanian is black listed for his affiliation
    With cq..markar was also a great forward in his playing time his presence would be great for our forwards.
    He was a defender.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this, especially considering how much I love Queiroz and his work in Iran... But I really think it's time to move on.

Not saying Skocic is the answer, but it can't be healthy to team morale for a coach to go 7/7 and then not get renew. That being said I am yet to see a clear tactical game plan or flow with Skocic which naturally worries me and the rest of PFDC.

If Skocic isn't the answer, I think guys like Carlos Carvalhal, Herve Renard, Nekounam, and Yahya Golmohammadi are very capable of getting team melli to play at a high level.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        He was a defender.
        Markar aghajanian was forward
        Which started with ARARAT IN TEHRAN LEAGUE IN THE 80S
        he would almost score all the arrarat goals.
        Arrarat after pp and ss had the most fans base un iran.
        Their games would have almost 15k fan not much less then ss at shirodi which have 25 to 30k.
        Markar was called up to team melli couple of times as well but we had forwarde such as mamadkhani,marfavi,alidosti, pius
        He was not in that level but very hood decent forward with alot of goals

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          yeah, which is why assistant coaches need to be appointed by headcoaches. The path you're taking is consistent with IFF ..... you're suggesting the same approach that IFF does. I'm simply euducating you on how the rest of the world does it.
          You know as they say "Aab ke sar bala bere, ghorbaghe abo ata mikhoneh" digeh hamin mondeh shoma maro educate koni. I don't need YOU to educate me anything buddy. I was simply implying the fact that "RIGHT NOW" IFF chooses the assistant not the head coach. So if IFF wanted markar they would've choose him. Do You get it Now Mr educator?

Comment

Markar aghajanian was forward
            Which started with ARARAT IN TEHRAN LEAGUE IN THE 80S
            he would almost score all the arrarat goals.
            Arrarat after pp and ss had the most fans base un iran.
            Their games would have almost 15k fan not much less then ss at shirodi which have 25 to 30k.
            Markar was called up to team melli couple of times as well but we had forwarde such as mamadkhani,marfavi,alidosti, pius
            He was not in that level but very hood decent forward with alot of goals
            He was a defender. Look him up.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Just noticed CQ isnt in the list lol, doesnt make sense to have Zidane in the Poll but not CQ

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                He was a defender. Look him up.
                Sir
                I watched him play for many years
                O trust my own eyes more than an some wikipedia b.s

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                  Just noticed CQ isnt in the list lol, doesnt make sense to have Zidane in the Poll but not CQ
                  CQ is a political matter to IR. He is also hated by Persepolisi fans. There is no way IR bringing him back. Pep guardiolaa has better chance of becoming TM manager than CQ.

Regarding Zidane, Not sure if this was rumor or not but before wilmots zidane was also a candidate. Again most probably a rumor but there were already articles about him on iranian news sites.

I think the price is 25 million euros for 5 years. IR paid wilmots the shmuck 5-6 million euros for 6 games.

Comment

Sir
                    I watched him play for many years
                    O trust my own eyes more than an some wikipedia b.s
                    So did I. He was a defender.

Comment

The should keep the same coaching team, if not the same then the only viable option is yahya. We need to be realistic here, no big name coach would take over the team now. We don’t have the money for it either.
                      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Team Melli players are banned from any interviews untill the manager is choosen.

This is after all of team melli players have shown interested in keeping skocic as team melli manager.

Comment

Please some one
                          Start a pool
                          Of cq vs skocic
                          Here my lineup for the first cq game
                          Biravand
                          Hosseini
                          PAG
                          moharami
                          Hajsafi
                          Ghodos
                          Saeed ez
                          Gholizadeh
                          Amiri
                          Taremi

Sardar

Comment

Dejagah. He can be player coach. If we pay him CQ salary we can get a lot more out of him. While we are at it can we offer Skocic the Azad stadium grounds keeper position?

You guys wanting a new coach with so little time fail to see the miracle Skocic delivered from the jaws of defeat.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Dejagah. He can be player coach. If we pay him CQ salary we can get a lot more out of him. While we are at it can we offer Skocic the Azad stadium grounds keeper position?

You guys wanting a new coach with so little time fail to see the miracle Skocic delivered from the jaws of defeat.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              If cq comes back ashkan will get a called up
                              He will be very useful off the bench to hold on to a lead when opponents pressure
                              Also he can even start if need it.
                              NO MORE SHOJAIE don carlos

Comment

If cq comes back ashkan will get a called up
                                He will be very useful off the bench to hold on to a lead when opponents pressure
                                Also he can even start if need it.
                                NO MORE SHOJAIE don carlos
                                IF CQ come (very very unlikely) but if he does 30-40% of the players in the squad will be crossed out.

Comment

Working...
                                X