Who should be Team Melli's Head coach ? VOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    how do we have money?with wilmot money , and if cas vote aginst us, we owe him 6 million, so i dont see how we have money, i think a foreign coach is still better, but exactly who is a question, we need to choose some one fast. since we play again in september. we can get a foreign coach with a good cv and not excellent but with the debt iff have i think they will go for a iranian coach
    We do have money. They only spent it when its needed. For example IFF is paying each team melli player + staff $11k =250 million toman (deservingly ) () after qualifying to next round. I think thats well over $700-800k right there. IFF does have money if they want to spend.

Comment

my first choice is zidane zidan and heck with zidane being devoted muslim iff convinces him with promise of paying his khoms and zekat he signs the contract
      Here is how things will go down if he except the job.
      He will arrived in tehran with over 100k fans at the airport waiting for him. Crowed will storm and throw him on their shoulder and WITH over 1000 lambs getting sacrificed while he is being carried to his hotel room with chants of SALEH ALLA MOHAMAD zidani zidan khosh amad and meterasi vahshi meymoneh bageh vahshi he is placed in his room .crowed then get free polo gaymeh and head home happy.
      HIS FIRST LIST IS ANNOUNCED
      AND he slowly gets iranian media against him since the faviorat writter player is not called up.
      GOD FORBID we tie our first game on the road,
      And the second game in tehran some how we get upset and lose
      THEN WITH THE CHANTS OF
      ZIDAN HAYA KUN
      AFTABEH SAZI VA KUN
      And
      Chant of
      Aza azast imroz
      Roz azast imrooz
      Zidani kachal saheb azast imrooz
      HE GETS FIRED BY THE NEWLY ELECTED president, he will go and file a complain to fifa
      And gets paid his full contract, and FIROOZ KARIMI BECOMES OUR HEAD COACH
      Knowing all this
      MY VOTE IS SIR SKOCIC

Comment

Zinedine Zidane and some good coach they will never come to Iran. Look to this one: Bert van Marwijk from Holland. IFF Tehran made he's contract ready for Bert van Marwijk, but he choose UAE and the end and we got Willomts and he did not care about Iranian team.

In place of Zinedine Zidane there are better options: I would prefer Vicente del Bosque or Joachim Löw from my country and Louis van Gaal from Holland or José Mourinho would be an options or bring Alex Ferguson to Iran!

I want Carlos Queiroz back for Iran.. We forget he's 8 years work already, especially the 2018 World Cup which was special. We won Morocco and played a draw against superpowers such as Portugal and almost a draw against Spain (It was not offside the 1:1 against Spain) What no one expected. All around the World the speak different about Iranian football in World Cup 2018.

The 2014 World Cup and with luck we almost equal Argentina and we had to win, We where better even in the second half.

I thought with Carlos 3rd World Cup in 2022 he will really work wonders. Because the team had become much better than at the 2014 World Cup

Joachim Löw is also a free man after this European football EURO 2020.

Comment

Considering the limited time we have between now and WC, we need an Iranian coach who already knows the players.

Javad Nekounam is the best option imo. Only coach in Iran whose team plays modern tactics. Managed to qualify and put up a respectable performance in ACL with Farshad Ahmadzadeh and a Brazilian fossil .

Plus, Yahya being the PP coach will create too much drama.
          Last edited by The; 06-17-2021, 03:04 AM.

Comment

We already had Zidane as coaching candidate

Comment

Not enough time for a new coach to settle in before next round begins i’m afraid.
              If i had to chose i’d go with Senol Gunes( he might get fired from Turkey after Euro 2020).
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

On paper, it's unfair to say that Skocic doesn't deserve it but I truly don't think we can make it to the WC with him or even if we do, we will get hammered in the group stage. Our defence is very unorganised and shaky. Just over two months till the next round begins, Can't bring in a completely new coach in my opinion, CQ is my definite number 1 choice but I really doubt it would happen. Yahya would be my second choice with so many decent PP players in the side. I think it will be between a new contract for Skocic until the end of the next round or Yahya.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                  Zinedine Zidane and some good coach they will never come to Iran. Look to this one: Bert van Marwijk from Holland. IFF Tehran made he's contract ready for Bert van Marwijk, but he choose UAE and the end and we got Willomts and he did not care about Iranian team.
                  In place of Zinedine Zidane there are better options: I would prefer Vicente del Bosque or Joachim Löw from my country and Louis van Gaal from Holland or José Mourinho would be an options or bring Alex Ferguson to Iran!
                  I want Carlos Queiroz back for Iran.. We forget he's 8 years work already, especially the 2018 World Cup which was special. We won Morocco and played a draw against superpowers such as Portugal and almost a draw against Spain (It was not offside the 1:1 against Spain) What no one expected. All around the World the speak different about Iranian football in World Cup 2018.
                  The 2014 World Cup and with luck we almost equal Argentina and we had to win, We where better even in the second half.
                  I thought with Carlos 3rd World Cup in 2022 he will really work wonders. Because the team had become much better than at the 2014 World Cup
                  Joachim Löw is also a free man after this European football EURO 2020.

omg not vangaal lol he ruined Man United and has a big temper, that would be ww3 in the lockerroom. I like Mou but it wont work with Iran and media, he will be in to much problems. and not the German smelly fingers either.. dont know anything about del bosque besides he is from a coutry with pissy attitude. so I say no, rather go for an italian coach, portugese or as third pick, south american coach.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We have not much Time and Skocic got the job done ( a real difficult one!). Just stick with him and if we see in the course of the qualification, that the results are not right, we can still switch to an Iranian Coach (Nekounam, Yahya etc.).

Comment

I don't think at this point it should be given to an Iranian coach because if there is a suitable Iranian coach for TM he should have been given the job after Wilmots. At this point it's Dragan's team and he had done nothing to lose the position especially since there is not a better coach line up and waiting.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        I don't think at this point it should be given to an Iranian coach because if there is a suitable Iranian coach for TM he should have been given the job after Wilmots. At this point it's Dragan's team and he had done nothing to lose the position especially since there is not a better coach line up and waiting.
                        Exactly! if they arnt goint to magicaly get CQ back, then let Skocic finish what he started.. atleast lets se how he starts the first 2 games in the qualifiers..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          On paper, it's unfair to say that Skocic doesn't deserve it but I truly don't think we can make it to the WC with him or even if we do, we will get hammered in the group stage. Our defence is very unorganised and shaky. Just over two months till the next round begins, Can't bring in a completely new coach in my opinion, CQ is my definite number 1 choice but I really doubt it would happen. Yahya would be my second choice with so many decent PP players in the side. I think it will be between a new contract for Skocic until the end of the next round or Yahya.
                          I fear Yahya may have a pp favouritism in his squad selection

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            I fear Yahya may have a pp favouritism in his squad selection
                            There was already 7 Persepolis players(Kanani, Nour, Amiri, Torabi, Sarlak, Kamal, Nemati) in current squad, plus 3 ex(Beiro, Sadegh, Shoja).

Comment

The next set of games are 3 months away. Not enough time for a brand new manager to come in and learn the players and style.
                              We need to move forward with Skokic or a manager that is familiar with Iranian football.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                There was already 7 Persepolis players(Kanani, Nour, Amiri, Torabi, Sarlak, Kamal, Nemati) in current squad, plus 3 ex(Beiro, Sadegh, Shoja).
                                Some of them don't deserve to be in the squad or have more playing time than other players

Comment

Working...
                                X