Who should be Team Melli's Head coach ? VOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    It's too close to the next round of qualifiers to be making changes.
    Yea I agree with you on that but If we stick with skocic then we have to stick with him in world cup too. Because world cup is also too close no room for changing coach after qualification. Another question is that is skocic good enough to take us to next round in world cup?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Kateb jan Branko is already head coach of oman, and there is no way that IFF goes after Carlos queiroz with all the problems he has caused IR. even if they ignore Persepolisi fans.
      I have a feeling we are all in for a surprise.
      I am ok with skocic btw and was happy when he becane the coach We shall see
      My gut feeling telling me bronko will be our coach.

Comment

Ok just throwing out a name since its sillyseason.. Andrea Stramachioni, whats yall opinion on that name?

Mine is, might take a while before playing system is in place and then it may be to late to qualifie? But i honestly dont know enough to have a strong opinion here just the hunch feeling
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

zidane?!?!?!? lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            Ok just throwing out a name since its sillyseason.. Andrea Stramachioni, what yall opinion on that name?

Mine is, might take a while before playing system is in place and then it may be to late to qualifie? But i honestly dont know enough to have a strong opinion here just the hunch feeling
            lol you know i actually thought of him first but then realised that he is actually signing a contract with a qatari team . To be honest he is also a good candidate. I loved the way SS played under him.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              I have a feeling we are all in for a surprise.
              I am ok with skocic btw and was happy when he becane the coach We shall see
              My gut feeling telling me bronko will be our coach.
              Well im okay with skocic too but only because there is no time to mess about.

Branko signed a contract with oman on january 2020. So he won't be free anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                While we're at it, add Sir Alex Ferguson to the list, no??
                looool good one! But eaven as a Man U supporter I say, naah no Britts, Americano, Belgic, Austrian, Germans, Aussies, and no Scamdinavians for our TM, the rest im ok with.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

lol you know i actually thought of him first but then realised that he is actually signing a contract with a qatari team . To be honest he is also a good candidate. I loved the way SS played under him.
                  Yeah i remember that he was appreciated amongs the SS fans, and that he liked our country aswell.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

what if we bring in cq, but have skocic as carlos' assistant? skocic's contract isn't even that expensive too, so it's certainly doable

Comment

Lmao remember this guy? He atleast had a sibil!

Artur George

https://www.google.com/search?q=socc...Of0AYHsxukz54M
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Yea I agree with you on that but If we stick with skocic then we have to stick with him in world cup too. Because world cup is also too close no room for changing coach after qualification. Another question is that is skocic good enough to take us to next round in world cup?
                        If I'm not mistaken we have a 2 month gap till the next round of qualifiers. There is a much bigger gap between the end of the qualifiers in March and the World Cup in November. It is possible for a coach to settle in with 8 months to go.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                          what if we bring in cq, but have skocic as carlos' assistant? skocic's contract isn't even that expensive too, so it's certainly doable
                          You really think after going 7-0-0 and guiding us to the next round after being on the brink of elimination he would be ok with being demoted to assistant coach? I know I wouldn't be. It's an insult.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b
                            Okay guys as most of you guys are already aware, skocic's contract has officially ended! Who do you think should take over? or are you happy with skocic staying. Please vote!

Skocic
                            Okay so i've been supporting Skocic from day one even when people lost hope in him. I know he was IFF's yes man, but he still did the job for me untill I realised that this guy is not even fully in charge of the team! I'm not even sure if he managed the team or other guys like Karim bagheri ,vahid hashemian and other people did most of the job. However saying that I still believe if he leaves team melli and we start looking for another coach it will hurt us more.

Yahya

I always believed in Yahya and I believe he is a great coach. I think he deserve to take the spot if Skocic and IFF can't fix a new contract.

Carlos Queiroz
                            I love this man. However due to the fact that we have some PP fans hating on him i don't think its suitable for him to come back and take the job.

Moharam Navidkia + Marzban

Moharam and Marzban are doing a great job in sepahan .

Zinedine Zidane

Don't laugh but if IFF has the money possible a great coach for team melli for long term. Zidane is passionate about football and i'm sure he'll give 110% for team melli or any other team he manages.

Another Foreign Manager

Please say who and why!
                            how do we have money?with wilmot money , and if cas vote aginst us, we owe him 6 million, so i dont see how we have money, i think a foreign coach is still better, but exactly who is a question, we need to choose some one fast. since we play again in september. we can get a foreign coach with a good cv and not excellent but with the debt iff have i think they will go for a iranian coach

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                              i love cq to be back but iff wont bring him back.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                If I'm not mistaken we have a 2 month gap till the next round of qualifiers. There is a much bigger gap between the end of the qualifiers in March and the World Cup in November. It is possible for a coach to settle in with 8 months to go.
                                I mean true but then lots of friendly matches is needed. Its risky but yea I agree its possible to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X