Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    And 2 World Cup gold medals.

Portugal at the very least.

Doubt it. Portugal lives and breathes Ronaldo...the greatest player in the world who has been on the outs with CQ.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-Portugal-Iran

Even where he had a little success he burned his bridges.

Oh and don't forget Portuguese FA fining him for misconduct that followed a antidoping 6 month ban...

https://www.theguardian.com/football...onths-portugal

Queiroz was widely criticised after Portugal produced a disappointing World Cup campaign in South Africa, where they went out in the second round against the eventual champions Spain, and he has suggested that the charges are an attempt to force him out of his job.

...sound familiar folks? And hard stop!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Great let's all put CQ in the past and support Skocic...stop. would you agree the title of this very thread does the opposite of that...stop!

Open your eyes man...ya I am no fan of CQ but not out of hate. Cause I feel he didn't deliver in 8 years. My standards may not match yours...but a thread and countless pots worshipping the guy is not supporting TM now or Skocic. A TM player and fans making the comparisons and asking for CQ back doesn't help us now or later. Let's not be hypocritical. I agree with you...TM to world cup is the goal. Not with CQ but with Skocic!

We all need to put 100% of our support behind Skocic.

That is all that matters. 33days until our first match and we can't afford to drop points.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
        We all need to put 100% of our support behind Skocic.

That is all that matters. 33days until our first match and we can't afford to drop points.

Agreed. Opening a thread asking for CQ back clearly doesn't do that now does it?

Comment

Agreed. Opening a thread asking for CQ back clearly doesn't do that now does it?

This thread was opened when there was a possibility of switching coaches and skocic had not been extended.

Comment

For all we know this is not even officially, the Iraq’s are only spreading rumors cause they know hands down their team is way weaker than ours, , it is all speculation, the only source , is from Iraq, I won’t believe until, , CQ official verifies it or I see CQ actually signing a contract. From all we know about CQ this makes absolutely no sense at all ….

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
              This thread was opened when there was a possibility of switching coaches and skocic had not been extended.

Right. And there was a possibility of overpaying CQ to come back? Let's be realistic. Skocic got the job done and even in that support thread people bashed him saying too soon, bring CQ back...etc. even after Skocic extended look at the number of posts kissing CQ a$$ and saying he is the man for the job.

Comment

Right. And there was a possibility of overpaying CQ to come back? Let's be realistic. Skocic got the job done and even in that support thread people bashed hi. Saying too soon, bring CQ back...etc. even after Skocic extended look at the number of posts kissing CQ a$$ and saying he is the mN for the job.

There you go stirring the pot again.

You want to continue to drag this out and it's exactly why I usually read you posts and move on.

Comment

My man lost his schoolheart crush to a Portuguese exchange student. It's the only logical conclusion to his campaign against our greatest most important footballing figure since Daei.

Comment

Right. And there was a possibility of overpaying CQ to come back? Let's be realistic. Skocic got the job done and even in that support thread people bashed him saying too soon, bring CQ back...etc. even after Skocic extended look at the number of posts kissing CQ a$$ and saying he is the man for the job.

Skocic has not really been tested as a coach to know how good he really is , we literally have the best striker in Portugal(taremi)and the best player in Russia(azmoun) , two premier league caliber players ( ghoddos/ JB) one of the best play makers in Belgium ( golizadeh) and we had to play against HK, Cambodia , Bahrain and Iraq ,, none of these teams even have a single foreign player let alone any superstars , I mean we have a staked team that CQ built over 8 years ,,,,

Comment

BuT hE pLaYeD aNtI-fOoTbAlL aNd WaS pAiD aLl ThOsE dOlLaRs.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        BuT hE pLaYeD aNtI-fOoTbAlL aNd WaS pAiD aLl ThOsE dOlLaRs.
                        He only played that way cause that was the only way we had a chance against teams like Morocco/Spain/Portugal/ Argentina/ Nigeria ,,,, unfortunately we don’t produce players that are all around athletes like other countries in the Iranian league and at the time none of the euro based players we had had peaked at their respected clubs

Comment

And beside we got CQ for a bargain , The only reason CQ even came to Iran was cause his Iranian friend in Dubai recommended him to the IFF , he wasn’t even looking for the job,,, we lack everything a high quality coach would want to come coach us, no fields no training facilities, no friendly, no endorsements , no recognition, no connections we the best team in Asia hands down , but even a country like Bahrain has more pull than us ,,,, it like say UEFa give Andorra more recognition than Germany ,,,,

Comment

With all due respect these kind of diskussions are prime in poor mens agendas. Sure, its a legit discussion and one worth having. But it reflects the state of organization in football and Sports in iran.

Where are the foundations?
                            Where is the youth system?
                            Where are ppl qualified of coach from the youth level all up to senior level?
                            How is the economic management?

The typical iranian sh... with headless chicken dribbling like ronaldinho minus fundamentals and fotball IQ will go on forever regardless how many CQ we bring in. CQ may be able to do some seriously good adjustments etc. But the discussion of making it out of group stage is not related to the issue of finding an amazing coach such as CG ba-sharaf.

And even considering changing coach after he has gotten results is organizational suicide. Say goodbye to serious coaches considering Iran NT if we cant honour predictability, mutuality, loyalty etc.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                              And beside we got CQ for a bargain , The only reason CQ even came to Iran was cause his Iranian friend in Dubai recommended him to the IFF , he wasn’t even looking for the job,,, we lack everything a high quality coach would want to come coach us, no fields no training facilities, no friendly, no endorsements , no recognition, no connections we the best team in Asia hands down , but even a country like Bahrain has more pull than us ,,,, it like say UEFa give Andorra more recognition than Germany ,,,,
                              Why don't you just call us homeless peasants for godsake. Lol we have some of Asia's best footballing pedigree before CQ and will continue afterwards. Money isn't everything. If it was, nations like Brazil, Peru, Mexico, and countless others would have no chance against the big Euro countries.

Cq isn't and wasn't our savior. He did sonethings right...but failed to evolve after 4 years. I personally wouldn't have extended him after 2014 WC. The last 4 years of his reign was stagnation at best.

Comment

According to the recent news apparently Queiroz officially declined to take the job.

Comment

Working...
                                X