Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you have been coaching TM during the unfair loss against Iraq in 2015, and TM unable to beat iraq during your spell, how could you join iraq just 2 years after TM?
    Sorry for those who understand him and find him excuses but for me that's a betrayal. I wish he will stop with all his norouz and kind messages on how much he likes Iran,etc.. Let him enjoy the world renowned iraqi culture and have the worst results with iraq.

Just too bad, he will come back in iran for the game, hopefully our players won't start to hug him and his new superstars players before the game.

Can't believe I wanted a statue for this guy in front of azadi

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      When you have been coaching TM during the unfair loss against Iraq in 2015, and TM unable to beat iraq during your spell, how could you join iraq just 2 years after TM?

Sorry for those who understand him and find him excuses but for me that's a betrayal. I wish he will stop with all his norouz and kind messages on how much he likes Iran,etc.. Let him enjoy the world renowned iraqi culture and have the worst results with iraq.

Just too bad, he will come back in iran for the game, hopefully our players won't start to hug him and his new superstars players before the game.

Can believe I wanted a statue for this guy in front of azadi
      If our players go and kiss and hang out all before the game (Like they did with Iraqi players for the 1st leg of the WCQ) - I will be disappointed. Go hang out with CQ, after we beat them

Deal is not 100% yet, but looking very probable. The source that posted it, does not usually share garbage.

Comment

Conditions requested by Carlos Queiroz and approved by the Iraqi FA:
        - Contract value: $1.7mil
        - Upfront payment of $0.5mil
        - Bonus of $300K should iraq qualify to WC2022
        It’s happening!!

Carlos Queiroz agrees in principle to become Iraq’s new manager. Official announcement incoming!
        https://twitter.com/IraqFootballPod/...111498240?s=19
        https://twitter.com/IraqFootballPod/...115867145?s=08

Ridi CQ ba in Entekhabet. I hope we will defeat them twice!

Comment

I hear CQ has been monitoring and attending many of Iraqi leagues' games and knows who he wants to invite to their NT. NOT!!!!!
          This is gonna be disastrous for Iraq. They had a relatively cohesive team and it is all gonna fall apart now and by the time they get their act together, qualifiers will be over. I can also see CQ getting fired after 2 games... the day after Sept 7th when they play Iran.

Comment

I mean, considering that the WCQ start in a month and should wrap up by March, 1.7M is pretty awesome for what's likely a 7-month-long assignment.

Comment

Wow according to Iranlegionaires he will be announced as Iraq coach , WOW dont know what to think

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post

I truly can't understand why CQ would take this huge risk and put his reputation in danger by coaching a 2nd-tier Asian team with little chance to qualify?? He had a tough time working in Iran, what the hell does he expect to encounter in Iraq?? Surely not an optimum environment for such a perfectionist as CQ. The chances of a failure are high, he can be fired after 2-4 games, and this comes at the back of his exit from Colombia. Detrimental to his otherwise impeccable reputation!!

If he accepts I would be hugely surprised. No grudges or hard feelings though, he helped us enormously during a very dark period for Iranian football and truly delivered: back-2-back World Cup qualification, decent Asian Cup performances, Nr.1 Asian team according to FIFA, introduced our current starlets (Taremi/Azmoun/AJB/Beiro/Ezzi/Gholi)

Comment

hopefully our players won't start to hug him and his new superstars players before the game.
                  yes the iranian mentality needs to stop. learn from the turks and how they play with fire and heart. and not hugging their enemies lol. dont mean queiroz of course, but the iraqis.
                  Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                  http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Can't believe I wanted a statue for this guy in front of azadi
                    Yep
                    I know it’s just business after all & dude’s just trying to milk as much $$ as possible & rep a team @ WC before becoming a completely forgotten name in the international coaching arena ..! But that doesn’t take away from this clear act of betrayal to TM by probably joking Iraq ..!
                    This would be a specially crude act towards TM & its fans ..! Carlos would be like school in summer ….No Class ..!

Tbh, can’t say that I’d be too surprised by it either ..! Remember him jumping up & down on the sidelines @ World Cup in refs face trying to get CR7 sent off for that elbow incident..!? If I were Portuguese, I also woulda taken clear exception to such extreme anti-patriotic antics …!:/
                    This guy is bit like me, ultimately always looking out for numero Uno..! Moieee

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                      I mean, considering that the WCQ start in a month and should wrap up by March, 1.7M is pretty awesome for what's likely a 7-month-long assignment.
                      The best part is 1/2 Mil in pocket before he even report to first day of job ..!
                      I knew that rumored ask of 80% was too tall of an order ..! He obviously had to budge on that demand for the deal to actually have a chance of materializing ..!

Comment

CQ deserves an Oscar as the most talented actor, making us believe he genuinely loves iran and iranians. He seems he is showing us he was just a mercenary that get paid a lot to do its job (with a lot of good that's true but some bad aswell), nothing more, nothing less.

If mister really loves or cares iran and iranians, he would know Iranians are suffering, receiving bad news every day and have only football for some joy. If he knew that, he wouldn't accept money (as if he didn't earn enough) to come to Iran and try to eliminate the national team from wc with a country like iraq. He doesn't even have the excuse that he didn't know iran and iraq are in the same group.

Comment

CQ deserves an Oscar as the most talented actor, making us believe he genuinely loves iran and iranians. He seems he is showing us he was just a mercenary that get paid a lot to do its job (with a lot of good that's true but some bad aswell), nothing more, nothing less.

If mister really loves or cares iran and iranians, he would know Iranians are suffering, receiving bad news every day and have only football for some joy. If he knew that, he wouldn't accept money (as if he didn't earn enough) to come to Iran and try to eliminate the national team from wc with a country like iraq. He doesn't even have the excuse that he didn't know iran and iraq are in the same group.
                          lol are you a little girl or what ? You talk as if he was your bf who cheated on you.

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                            I truly can't understand why CQ would take this huge risk and put his reputation in danger by coaching a 2nd-tier Asian team with little chance to qualify?? He had a tough time working in Iran, what the hell does he expect to encounter in Iraq?? Surely not an optimum environment for such a perfectionist as CQ. The chances of a failure are high, he can be fired after 2-4 games, and this comes at the back of his exit from Colombia. Detrimental to his otherwise impeccable reputation!!

If he accepts I would be hugely surprised. No grudges or hard feelings though, he helped us enormously during a very dark period for Iranian football and truly delivered: back-2-back World Cup qualification, decent Asian Cup performances, Nr.1 Asian team according to FIFA, introduced our current starlets (Taremi/Azmoun/AJB/Beiro/Ezzi/Gholi)
                            I can think of a few million mostly green reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I can think of a few million mostly green reasons.

Believe me money is not the issue. How could make double that figure by coaching Persian Gulf countries or clubs with deep pockets (Al Hilal/Al Duhail/Qatar SC).

There is something odd about this CQ-Iraq saga, dont think we get to hear all the relevant info.

Comment

Ma dar kol mellate jav giri hastim. He is professional coach and as pro, he think about his own benefit, his love for Iran, Iranians, Norouz messages all was because of his career. He actually is a smart guy, and accepting the offer making sense at 100%. He knows TM very well, have beaten Korea many times, and played against Lebanon before. This is the easier group of both and he thinks Iraq may have a shot for direct Q or playoff.
                                He did very well with TM, now is time to move on. We will beat Iraq doesn't matter who is their coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X