Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
    How the hell could we chose Willtits over Renard.
    Medhi Taj and his son, those pieces of shits.

These revelations opened the way for supervisory authorities to look into the activities of the Iranian Football Federation under Mehdi Taj’s leadership. In the past he had been accused of serious financial corruption, including suspect contracts for outdoor football banners and promotions, tampering with money from ticket sales and the disappearance of more than €10 million of funds FIFA had sent Iran. This time, however, the Iranian judiciary decided to focus on the bizarre contract given to Marc Wilmots where, once again, Mehdi Taj's fingerprints could be seen again, this time in the form of his son Ali.

But if the situation wasn’t already suspect enough, due to errors in the contract — intentional or not — Marc Wilmots was able to resign from his post after only six months in Iran, and demand full pay for the duration of the full contract. Despite the unusual terms of the contract, after it was signed, Mehdi Taj went on television to boast that the appointment was “historical” and a “turning point” in the history of Iranian sports.
    Read here to see the depths of corruption: A Very Iranian Football Scandal: How Did a Second Rate Manager Cost A Million Dollars a Month?

Comment

Carlos to Iraq seems very much possible, still.

Comment

Comment

Would make me very sad somehow , its business but still with all love we had for him, at least we would see him again

Comment

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Sad day if this is really happening and a tough one to accept the fact that a man who built our team for 8 years and made us proud goes to a team which are considered tough to beat because of our mental breakdowns. Add to this that the rivalry got heated in recent years and this makes the drama factor of this move pretty high.

I hope this gives our players the confirmation that it is time to move on and detach themselves from their relationship with CQ and prove him that he made the wrong decision to go with Iraq. The games with Iraq will be very tough with CQ at the opposing side, but even with his coaching abilities our team on paper is much superior to Iraq. We also are familiair with Carlos his tactics.

Thank you for everything you have done with us Carlos and wish you the best, just not against us.

Comment

TM will beat Iraq with or without Queiroz. We just need to score the first goal before they park the bus because Queiroz teams are very fragile once they concede the first goal

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                TM will beat Iraq with or without Queiroz. We just need to score the first goal before they park the bus because Queiroz teams are very fragile once they concede the first goal

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                Indeed, foremost Bosnia & Japan could unfortunately confirm it..
                ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

As great of a manager CQ is, it's hard to come into a new team and get immediate results. It's going to take some time before the Iraqi players would adapt to CQ's philosophy and tactics..
                  But then again, let's see if this becomes finalized first.

Comment

its very funny he even considers going to Iraq NT... There is seriously no other option for him? This makes his argues and unhappiness with IFF about late salary payments and lack of support, as if that bothered him so much that he made such show out of it.. Now he is ready to accept a even worse federation with lower football culture and a war torn country?

seriously, can he get the same results with Iraq as he did with TM? Some here says he made Sardar, Taremi and all of our other stars. Those guys would have been stars no mather with CQ or not.

Does he becoming a coach of our rivals bother me? Yes it does but it dont scare me at all. It will be even sweater if we beat Iraq both at home and away. Actually i think all this will give our players more motivation to play a better football.

Comment

Maybe a good lesson for Iranians to stop worshipping foreigners or just human beings in general. Queiroz has many flaws as a coach, if we score the first goal the job is done.

Comment

A good coach maybe is responsible for 25% of a teams success. 50 % is on the players and 25% on the things we fans dont see that happens behind the scene like preparations, friendly games support from federation

Like i mentioned in a previous post, what makes me personally sad is not that Iraq might get CQ but that we Iran dont manage to get any decent coach at all whom can replace him. This is the worst part and it burns... Our NT deserves the best, not just because i am Iranian and love my country... The reasons is because our players are really good and we have much talent in Iran. And this has been shown now in all of our World Cup appearances and also in our Futsal. We need to support these people to reach the best possible results...

Comment

Has it been confirmed yet !?
                          Wanting 80% of his total pay upfront seems like tough ask & a tall order for any team, especially a team of Iraq’s budget ..!??
                          Top that with wanting to reside in uae & etc ..! It almost sounds like ke migge “bayad aval konamo beboosid o khaayamo ham khoob bemalid, bad momkeneh coachetoon besham..!😅😝😆

Clearly he badly wants to coach @ WC & after the recent Columbia debacle he may not get many more attaractive national team job offering than the likes of SAfrica, Iraq n such …so if he gonna stoop that low then he wants some serious dosh & everything according to his way ..!

Comment

Did you guys know that CQ was Goalkeeper during his Career ?

Comment

If I was asked to coach Iraq, I’d ask for all he’s asked for upfront too. If they can deliver, then cool. Otherwise, no deal.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                If I was asked to coach Iraq, I’d ask for all he’s asked for upfront too. If they can deliver, then cool. Otherwise, no deal.
                                True & considering their recent record with katanec guy, hardly any other respectable coach would take them at their word or even the writing on their contract..!
                                But if Iraqis are ready to $plurge & really want to give themselves the best chance of WCQ, there simply is not a coach out there that would give them the better odds for doing so than CQ..!
                                After all they pretty much would have to unseat one of TM or SK to achieve WCQualifying & no coach is better familiar with & capable of devising a game-plan to get more points from these two than Carlito probably..!?
                                and if they gonna succumb to splurging the big buck$$ for a coach, CQ will most likely provide the biggest bang for their buck ..!

i mean all he has to do mange to get about 4-6 points from TM and SK and they would stand a great chance of qualifying ahead of one of us and force us to chase the qualifying through the PlayOff route..!
                                and Scoring First vs CQ organized iraqie team is much harder than it sounds ...! shiiit we barely got one goal passed them the last time when we dominated the game and they looked to be the weakest they've been as a team in quiet a long time and having little motive for a positive result knowing that they are through to next round even with a loss against us..!
                                make no mistake about it, if he takes over that job, our qualifying job would become much more complicated and difficult than before..! one would guess that we almost be better off being in the other group even..??

Comment

Working...
                                X