Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They say there is no truth that Carlos Queiroz has refused to coach Iraq's national team, according to this.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      As I said, CQ is a smart man, and he wouldn’t get burned again by an incompetent FA. He asked for the moon and the sun, Iraq couldn’t deliver. Case closed.
      i dont know man.... sounds like he is just facing some serious ME style choonehzani antics before agreement is reached and finalized..!!? :/
      absolutely pathetic that even fking war torn and economically bankrupted country like iraq, give more fk$ about making their people happy by paying what it takes to hire an actually qualified international coach than our shitt-ass, football federation and the other scandalous ozgals running the country who can't stoop low enough when it comes to gedaabazi and the will to splurge a bit on our football and things that brings a bit of pride and happiness to our fans and people in general..!!
      Last edited by BacheLot; 07-21-2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        i dont know man.... sounds like he is just facing some serious ME style choonehzani antics before agreement is reached and finalized..!!? :/

pathetic that even fking war torn and economically bankrupted country like iraq, give a more fks about making their people happy by hiring an actual qualified international coach than our shitt-ass federation and the scandalous ozgals who are running who can't stoop low enough when it comes to splurging a bit on our football and happiness of our fans..!!
        Well, he certainly is well versed in ME style choonehzani =)

Having said that, I'm not sure he would take on the Iraq job unless his salary is guaranteed (either as upfront, in an escrow, etc.). I'm sure he's chatted with Iraq's last coach. He's not going to get burned again like he did with IFF, especially going to Iraq of all places.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          absolutely pathetic that even fking war torn and economically bankrupted country like iraq, give more fk$ about making their people happy by paying what it takes to hire an actually qualified international coach than our shitt-ass, football federation and the other scandalous ozgals running the country who can't stoop low enough when it comes to gedaabazi and the will to splurge a bit on our football and things that brings a bit of pride and happiness to our fans and people in general..!!
          I read that Carlos Queiroz spoke with Katanec beforehand and that is why he is demanding 75% of his salary upfront. Which will be in the millions. And the IRIFF is one of the worst FAs in the world, but Iraq might be even worse than ours.

Comment

I still think Iraq will get him, their ultimate goal is always to annoy iranians and one-up us, they will do whatever they can do appease Carlos. if CQ is interested enough for rumors to be this hot then I think a deal will be reached eventually

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
              I read that Carlos Queiroz spoke with Katanec beforehand and that is why he is demanding 75% of his salary upfront. Which will be in the millions. And the IRIFF is one of the worst FAs in the world, but Iraq might be even worse than ours.
              im sure he did, as he doesnt just jump into anything without taking into account absolutely everything that may figure in later..!! besides after dealing with our scandalous, goozoo federation for 8 years, i think he is well-versed in dealing$ with ME folks..!!

Comment

Perhaps Carlos Queiroz is working on a master plan to waste Iraq's time in their search for a national coach. Wasting their time disrupts their preparation for the match against Iran in September

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                  Perhaps Carlos Queiroz is working on a master plan to waste Iraq's time in their search for a national coach. Wasting their time disrupts their preparation for the match against Iran in September
                  I was thinking about that too

Comment

The only problem rifht mow is
                    CQ wants to sleep at night in uae instead of iraq
                    Looooooool

Comment

Good riddance. If we could get him to become the coach of our real rivals Saudis that would be fantastic. Imagine wasting 8 years of their time. Of course the Saudis would fire him in the 3-4th game as soon as he loses at home to Uzbekistan.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                        Good riddance. If we could get him to become the coach of our real rivals Saudis that would be fantastic. Imagine wasting 8 years of their time. Of course the Saudis would fire him in the 3-4th game as soon as he loses at home to Uzbekistan.
                        They have Renard, who actually was about to sign with us before that deal got hijacked by certain (governmental) persons who wanted to get Wilmots in for personal enrichment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          They have Renard, who actually was about to sign with us before that deal got hijacked by certain (governmental) persons who wanted to get Wilmots in for personal enrichment.
                          He was even in the stands with an IFF official watching one of our matches too. Mehdi Taj and co. crooks hijacked the deal. They made a boatload off the Wilmots deal.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                            He was even in the stands with an IFF official watching one of our matches too. Mehdi Taj and co. crooks hijacked the deal. They made a boatload off the Wilmots deal.

How the hell could we chose Willtits over Renard.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                              Read here: https://iranwire.com/en/features/7478

Medhi Taj and his son, those pieces of shits.

These revelations opened the way for supervisory authorities to look into the activities of the Iranian Football Federation under Mehdi Taj’s leadership. In the past he had been accused of serious financial corruption, including suspect contracts for outdoor football banners and promotions, tampering with money from ticket sales and the disappearance of more than €10 million of funds FIFA had sent Iran. This time, however, the Iranian judiciary decided to focus on the bizarre contract given to Marc Wilmots where, once again, Mehdi Taj's fingerprints could be seen again, this time in the form of his son Ali.

But if the situation wasn’t already suspect enough, due to errors in the contract — intentional or not — Marc Wilmots was able to resign from his post after only six months in Iran, and demand full pay for the duration of the full contract. Despite the unusual terms of the contract, after it was signed, Mehdi Taj went on television to boast that the appointment was “historical” and a “turning point” in the history of Iranian sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                                They chose Wiltits based on how much profit they could skim off the top. It wasn't about getting the most qualified man for the job.

Comment

Working...
                                X