Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    King Q is no more , let us make him cry in shame for this choice! We HAVE to beat Arogh twice now.
    he is not going to cry if he misses the wc with iraq, he will be standby to take charge of TM

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      He doesn’t owe us anything, his job is to be a coach. He can’t refuse a position jsut because he thinks we might not like it. It sucks but unfortunately he has to do what’s best for him. Our football federation treated him poorly at the end and the fans and players now have to live with this
      Yes that's why he choose iraq out of 200 national teams and more clubs in the world. Iraq where a terrorist attack occurs yesterday in Baghdad.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Yes that's why he choose iraq out of 200 national teams and more clubs in the world. Iraq where a terrorist attack occurs yesterday in Baghdad.
        cq doesnt have many offers believe me

Comment

if he chooses to live in iraq he’d honestly just be taking the piss at this point

Comment

Is it a done deal? If yes thank you what you did for Iran but however I would loose the respect for him..
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              if he chooses to live in iraq he’d honestly just be taking the piss at this point
              almost all their players play in iraq, where do yuo think he should live? Portugal?
              ANyway its a really short term contract, much less than 1 year right? and its for 1mil dollars so...

knowing cq he will want to pause the league 1month ealrier and have a long camp before their wcq games

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                almost all their players play in iraq, where do yuo think he should live? Portugal?
                ANyway its a really short term contract, much less than 1 year right? and its for 1mil dollars so...

knowing cq he will want to pause the league 1month ealrier and have a long camp before their wcq games
                2.5 million i heard

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  2.5 million i heard
                  prob if they make it world cup 2,5. prob 1m if they dont make it. wcq is over in months!

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                    Thank you Dragan Skocic for "righting the ship" and extinguishing the dumpster fire sparked by that greedy, incompetent, fatass Belgian-waffle eating charlatan, Wilmots. We're forever grateful that you wiped the arsonist's handiwork from the pages of TM history.
                    But as a fanbase, we can't ignore the obvious: Skocic is not a coach we can rely on to qualify us from the next, MUCH more difficult round of qualifying. And he's 100% not the coach who's going to qualify us to the second round in Qatar, where (a) every game will be like a home game because of Qatar's proximity to Iran (b) we'll have one of our best and most experienced generations ever, with several players having 2 or 3 world cups under their belt. This has the potential to be a HUGE world cup for Iran. Our best chance ever to go to the 2nd round.

We're seeing some poor trends:
                    -Players giving stupid, childish interviews during critical camps. Players and staff had clear media restrictions during the CQ era, and for good reason. Now we have Ghaedi talking about how we'll smash them 3-0 and Azmoun participating in comedy interviews.
                    -Players feeling like they can share their private thoughts with their buddies in the press. Tons of rumors leaked that Ghoddos and others were unhappy with the starting lineup. CQ didn't let this indiscipline go on, and if it did, he'd squash it quickly (see Rahmati, Aghili).
                    -Tactical tightness & defensive gaps and holes; game by game, the CQ's authoritarian shadow fades, and with it, so does our tactical, 90-minute discipline. You saw it at the end of today's game.

I know these are funny examples, but what we can all agree on is that the discipline is coming apart before our eyes - both psychological and tactical discipline. It'll only get worse.

CQ is out of a job and is the architect of our current team. The players all still love and respect him. He's only been gone 1.5 years (which is nothing, especially considering the pause in play because of COVID). He'd probably take the job - after all, he gets to avoid the grueling crappy first few rounds of asian competition and jumps straight into the challenge of having to win 6-7 games in the final round to play in his 6th world cup, and 3rd in a row with Iran. It would cement his legacy.
                    I'm not saying CQ is perfect. What I'm saying is that he's the best "realistic" option we have. If I'm the federation, I'm doing everything I can to get him. Of course, the smelly reeshoo corrupt bastards in IFF probably prefer someone they can control like Skocic (vs someone who constantly calls them out and embarrasses them to further TM's interests).

Let's make this happen, PFDC...we've done it before, let's get on twitter and engage the Iranian internet mafia to bring this dream to reality.

GO TM!
                    Masoud S and C.Q were the role models keeping the team together in a professional manner. Don't forget.

Don't think bringing CQ back is a good option, he's a coach he needs a new challenge and so do we.
                    We can't expect him to remain loyal, it's not his duty, we need to question ourselves.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

i said this because he refused to live in iran

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                        i said this because he refused to live in iran
                        since when? He lived in iran for several years if you cont all the days he lived there and he also had his own apartment

Comment

This is probably his only and last chance of going to the WC.

Let's be real, no other team besides struggling underdogs will employ him, especially with his late 2000's tactics. Add the revenge factor, you can see why he would sign with them.

Personally, I wouldn't hate him for singing, rather disappointed in him.

Comment

CQ is a Portuguese coach who led Iran against Portugal in the World Cup, investing all his energy to ensure that we'd have a shot to win and advance to the R16, even at the cost of Portugal. Now we're chastising him - someone who our own Government, Federation, media, and a sect of toxic fans drove out - for wanting to take up employment with a willing party? He did an excellent job for us and owes us nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Unfortunate. With one move, most of the good will we had towards him is gone.

I dont know man. Why make an issue of it?
                              he's a professional. And we are big boys.
                              nothing to bother us. Lets just get on wt it and beat the Iraqis once/twice again

Comment

We have these two plus a boatload of players who finished in their European league's Team of the Season.

Don't fret boys, we will be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X