Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to make it difficult for TM to beat South Korea into 2nd place in the group if this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      No way he would do that...
      If they pay him enough he would for sure. The guy is about the money and showmanship....the rest is all tactical to get his way. Let Iraq have him. Let's see them develop a park the bus strategy...maybe with some grass rolling.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

This is why No coach or player should ever be above the team. I appreciate Queiroz for all the work he did for Iran, IMO our best coach ever. But he left in 2019 and that is how it ended

I hope our players who loved Quieroz can get over it in time for our upcoming match against Iraq otherwise we are in big trouble. He was a great coach for us but we shouldn’t ever put him on a pedestal. Our boys need to be fully behind Skocic no matter who is on the other side

Comment

I can’t believe this is happening and Queiroz is burning bridges like this…I expected more after 8 years.

Comment

People here seams to forget how lucky we where in the games against SK when we played them in WCQ 2014. They hit the bar several times and should actually have won the game... I can tell for a fact that the reason CQ was "sucessfull" with TM is cuz of our players played their hearths out in some of those games. We had some dark times with him aswell, losing to UZB in Azadi and losing to Lebanon. In 2018 we simply had a very talanted squad and both Spain and Portugal actually under performed, not just against us but also later in their games.

Actually the thing is not that Iraq might get him as a coach, its that we Iran cant replace him and get a world class coach... Thats what burns.

Comment

There are always many factors that brings about a result. Coach, players, refs, federation, facilities, fans, funds, and the will etc. I don't deny CQ's great work for our football. CQ did have a good chemistry with Iranian football and that made him successful and there is no doubt about his bringing organisation and order to our then chaotic TM with all the side issues and a totally corrupt and dysfunctional federation. I just didn't enjoy watching TM play. That is me I like to watch 90 minutes of great and respectable football. Result is secondary for me.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I can’t believe this is happening and Queiroz is burning bridges like this…I expected more after 8 years.
                It goes both ways.
                He also expected more from Iran. After two back to back world cups, and helping create a golden generation of players, he expected to have an extension, and when the federation refused to do that, they destroyed any good will they had with him.

It's totally understandable if he takes the Iraq job as an attempt make Iran regret "disrespecting" him. I personally think he had reached his ceiling with Iran, but he obviously thinks otherwise.

It will be interesting to see how skocic's plan to have his CBs punt the ball for 90 minutes will play out against CQ's flawed but superior tactics. We'll also see how far "having better players" gets us when facing two good coaches (SK, Iraq).

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  It is part of professionalism but i agree it is a cheap shot, he sure have few other offers.
                  As i have said he thinks this is probably a decent chance to experience another WC.
                  He knows Korea, have beaten Korea many times and knows Iran..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

So Iraq will park the bus for their 180 minutes against us? He seemed to do that vs teams he thought were superior...

(I supported CQ, just talking smack because this kinda stings)

Comment

So what is the latest news? Did Carlos sign with Iraq? This is killing me.

Comment

FROM THIS SECOND ON
                        Cq is our #1 enemy
                        For becoming iraq coach
                        حمله حمله
                        ایران حمله
                        مهدی باید گل بزند
                        ایران برنده
                        کیروش اتیش بزنه
                        تیم ملی حمله
                        کیروش عراقی
                        اه اه اه اه
                        کیروش عراقی
                        اه اه اه اه
                        اها کیروش عراقی
                        الاقه اسیایی
                        توفالهیه
                        ایرنی

Comment

For the record "news@kateb" reported this way back before
                          Any iranian media.

I am truly sad and pissed off about him being iraq coach most probably.

Comment

On every level this is bad news, he knows the team inside out. Emotionally many of the boys are still very much attached to him and he has the Mental advantage as he is going to use it all. With the media with AFC. We have to do something very special to beat Iraq once CQ is on bored. Every coach can chose to work for anyone he likes, but this is like ancelloti coaching inter Milan or Ferguson coaching Liverpool, no matter how he left he was with us for 8 years and this team all grow up under him. So it really feels like a stab in the back.
                            United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

He doesn’t owe us anything, his job is to be a coach. He can’t refuse a position jsut because he thinks we might not like it. It sucks but unfortunately he has to do what’s best for him. Our football federation treated him poorly at the end and the fans and players now have to live with this
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

King Q is no more , let us make him cry in shame for this choice! We HAVE to beat Arogh twice now.
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X