Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, we survived. Now let's bring back CQ.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would never understand this choice. Even coaching KSA or South Korea would have been more understandable.
    Iraq is worse than Iran in almost every domain. How could he build such a strong link with Iran and iranians to jump to a country/team we have a rivalry (specially this damn AC2015 game)?
    The guy is 68 and was fed up with IFF but is ready to go to a war torn country? Come on..

Worst of the worst, iraq was on the verge of kicking us out of WC and is now grouped with us again

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      I would never understand this choice. Even coaching KSA or South Korea would have been more understandable.
      Iraq is worse than Iran in almost every domain. How could he build such a strong link with Iran and iranians to jump to a country/team we have a rivalry (specially this damn AC2015 game)?
      The guy is 68 and was fed up with IFF but is ready to go to a war torn country? Come on..

Worst of the worst, iraq was on the verge of kicking us out of WC and is now grouped with us again
      Iraq was never close to kicking us out bro. We were far superior in the last game (should have scored 2-3 more easily) and have topped the table twice the last two times we were grouped with them (Asian Cup 2019 and WC second round).

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        Strong rumors are everywhere
        Cq close to iraq bench
        Check out varzesh 3
        No way he would do that...

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
          Iraq was never close to kicking us out bro. We were far superior in the last game (should have scored 2-3 more easily) and have topped the table twice the last two times we were grouped with them (Asian Cup 2019 and WC second round).
          Maybe but in November 2019 until may 2021, we were in a very bad state.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Maybe but in November 2019 until may 2021, we were in a very bad state.
            Any team that gets Wilmots'd will be shell-shocked and deemed unfunctional. Once they are un-Wilmots'd, they return to their normal form.

Comment

Comment

Bring CQ back? Why not bring the Shah back while you're at it.
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Comment

It's happening guys. It's a done deal and not a rumor.

I hope this motivates our boys even more.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                      He will do his best and I hope those who are still in love with him have finally fallen out of love.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        He will do his best and I hope those who are still in love with him have finally fallen out of love.
                        Yeah, I'm over him. Whatever. I just hope our boys crush him and Iraq now even more.

Comment

Maybe they tricked him lmao.. "Jalla Carlos sign here we are Iran, its just a typo with the K, we change it later.."

Hope its not true..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Unfortunate. With one move, most of the good will we had towards him is gone.

Comment

Exactly. If he had any allegiance, feeling, connection or whatever CQ lovers romanticise about him for Iran, he would not sign a contract with a team that is potentially a competitor and sworn enemy (football) of Iran. However, I am not particularly worried about it.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Unfortunate. With one move, most of the good will we had towards him is gone.
                                He wanted to be with Iran and the IFF didn't want him.. It's not his fault he wants to work and is motivated to make the WC.
                                There isn't much other opportunities out there.. He will still be a legend in Iran regardless of what he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X