Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Has Skocic earned your trust after the second round of WCQs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLL: Has Skocic earned your trust after the second round of WCQs?

First and foremost congrats to all hamvatans on making it to the next round!!!

I take my hat off to Skocic who has done well in some areas IMO and not so well in others. This is a big result to go 4/4 in tough conditions as well. If I’m not mistaken, no coach has gotten off to this good of a start.

Please discuss - has he earned your trust? Do you want to continue with him in the second round?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Still not sure
    0%
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Yes, he has. Just needs to tidy up the squad a bit. Other than that, we should be fine.

Comment

Yes surely , he was in a very hard situation and his lineups and especially subs make sense

Comment

i still not 100% there,i think the line up could become better

Comment

It is still hard to say now.
          His results are very good, but line-up (hafsafi ecerwheee, kanaani over pag, Ghoddos as a sub), his player selection (exclusion of ebrahimi and zahedi and every random IPL/PP getting invited) is still a big black hole

Comment

His ability to read the situation and his team has won me over. All of his subs seemed timely and appropriate even if we don't agree with his starting 11. He is adaptable and this I really value in a coach as no match has the same situation...he has earned his spot and I hope he keeps the momentum going.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I wanna say not sure, but the results made me choose yes

Comment

Skocic must be respected to the fullest, and we have a history of giving chances to unknown coaches
                From mylikohan to bronko,ali daie, ghotbi are perfect examples and from that list only bronko has had success taking us to the wc.
                WE ARE HAPPY because if beat bahrain and iraq
                2 teams even though they are iran GORBEH SIA
                But between them they have 1 wc appearance.
                We have players which could possibly argue Best in our history from 1 to 23.
                WE NEED TO STOP SAYING
                OH because skocic taked over iran team which was way behind in the table, no real prepration BECAUSE HE DID NOT COMPLAIN for that reason
                And beating hk,bahrain 3rd level asian teams,cambodia 4th level asian team AND 2nd level IRAQ TEAM WHICH WAS NOT DESPERATE for points. Base on that thats it and he is our coach WELL THATS NOT GOOD VIEW TOWARDS THIS MATTER.
                next round is a different situation
                And WE MUST LOOK WHAT IS OUR BEST INTERSET.
                Bronko was rumored will take over iran team for the 3rd round.
                BEST FOR IRAN IS TO GO AFTER CQ he us available, experienced, knows our team and knows asian football AND HE WILL IMPROVE OUR Defense which is what is needed to get results 3rd round and possibly wc.(our Defense was bad yeah we gave up only 1 goal but dont let that fool you).
                Its good to have options, explore all situations before GIVING THE KEY TO THE LAMBERGINI to a very nice and respected man like skocic.

ما در مورده تیم ملی ایران
                نه با کسی شوخی داریم
                نه رودرواسی

Comment

We have to look a round further to be honest. Is Skocic able to lead us in a World Cup to the second round? I don't think so.. Second round of the World Cup should be our goal, not qualifying.

Comment

Originally posted by amin_a962 View Post
                    We have to look a round further to be honest. Is Skocic able to lead us in a World Cup to the second round? I don't think so.. Second round of the World Cup should be our goal, not qualifying.
                    Even next round
                    We very much can be in a group of death
                    With australia,ksa,iran and 2 will qualify and 3rd goes playoff with winner maybe playing s.america team
                    My concern with skocic is can we even get out of a group like that
                    I AM 99%SURE iff with a easy contract and skocic just happy being our coach mentality will not change him.
                    This is just for sake of opinion.

I hope to god this dont happen BUT You know when skocic might get change with iff system

WHEN WE need a mircle with 4 matches to go
                    and u know who will be our ciach then
                    Not cq not bronko
                    AMIR KHAN GALENOIE ali asghari
                    Nazer sholeh zard
                    Khodad golooo imam reza dad.
                    Type scenario .

Comment

He took over a team in complete mess and had to win four matches in miserable conditions. Based on all the challenges we have, IFF should hold onto him. The last time we lost a winner in CQ, and signed a con artist in Wilmot, look what happened.

As for his choice of lineup, none of us are really in camp and none of us really see these players from a foot away, so the only way you can measure the coaches lineups is through results on the field and you really can't argue against going 4-0.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Absolutely. Worst case scenario he will park the bus and we will play "direct attack" football a la Queroz or we can just lose to Japan 3-0 since it is called winning now.

Comment

IFF will stick to him nomather what we fans think. He did better job than Willtits and i guess CQ would have done similar job to Skokic. I say give him some more friendlies and lets see what this dude can do. If we change coach now then it must be well planed and not some desperate willtits joke coach.

Comment

Too early. The D still look shaky, same as CM. I am ok to see Nourollahi as sub but not having him as starter. Ezzat game also regressed.
                            We have serious issue in CM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                              Absolutely. Worst case scenario he will park the bus and we will play "direct attack" football a la Queroz or we can just lose to Japan 3-0 since it is called winning now.
                              Or hopefully like cq he can beat s.korea with eckoo 4 times in the row and hopefully like cq take us with eckoo to 2 wcups and with eckoo beat Morocco and with eckooo being inches away of taremi shot to beat Portugal all with eckooo

Cq style that was not parking the bus
                              It was one of the most beautiful defensive football an underdog can play to get results.
                              ANYWAY CQ UNDER THIS IFF WILL NOT COME BACK
                              So lets just hope skocic can atleast take us to the wc, and if we have 3 matches to go all must wins
                              skocic will get replace Mohamad mylikohan will take over IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE

Comment

Working...
                              X